“Best in town!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I came here during the American Food Promo Week by the US Embassy in Bangkok. I was impressed by the variety and quality of the food that THEY serve here. This place serves an assortment of grilled meats from pork chops to steaks to burgers.  They also have fish and veggies for those who are on the light side.  Our family ordered pork chops, wagyu romp steak, and our children ordred the lamb burgers. Their food was perfect - grilled to perfection, yet juicy and tender.  You can tell that they use good quality meat and ingredients.  Probably the best Western/US food in town.  The service as fine,and their staff were friendly - although not the five star hotel trained type of staff.  They also had a nice selection of craft beer which is not so easy to find in Bangkok.  We sat atr their outdoor balcony, which gives a pleasent view overlooking the Sukhumvit area.  Although it is a hot season in Bangkok, with their fans on, it was surprisingly cool.  I would definately recommend this place for families to come.

5  Thank Catherine C

Reviewed May 27, 2014

This place is located at Rain hill in front of sukhumvit soi 47, 2nd floor facing the main road.

Had the one good burger, and it was just that! The service was really quick and the staff were lovely. Will definitely come back again. The curly fries are pretty good too!

6  Thank emilynozomi
Reviewed May 27, 2014

This restaurant looks a lot like every other trendy / mall restaurant in Bangkok -- but it truly stands out in terms of quality, consistency and service. I read somewhere that their pork chop was the best that reviewer had ever eaten. I had serious doubts. But when I had the pork chop I said the same thing. Their burgers (gourmet) and their steaks are incredible as well.

My only complaint is that their beer selection is hit and miss. I have been able to find a decent IPA every time I've gone so that hasn't let me down too much.

I've been there three times and I'll definitely go back.

6  Thank Matthew S
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

I came by just randomly. I was kindly met by a waitress .. I wanted the burger for sure and it was the best burger i had in bangkok so far. Good beef, nice and simple! Curly sexy fries which was perfect. I'm from Denmark and they had several good tasting danish beers. From nørrebro bryg house to the famous Mikkeller , most diffently a place i would visit again! The manager also gave me there signature shot of love :) - which I appriciated alot - thanks ! I seen you soon. Regards Kuhn Simon

5  Thank Simon B
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Much like many of the other reviews on shuffle, I would have to agree, the burger is fantastic. Don't go beyond medium. Juicy and with REAL cheese. A small side of curly could be a little larger, but I was not hungry at the end. Top it off with the croissant to start, a good overall experience. The one downside and if you've spent time in BKK, you'll appreciate, the house wine is a definite miss and something to steer away from.

1  Thank CanadianOnLoan