“Loved their burgers!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Shuffle
Ranked #1,413 of 10,627 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
“Loved their burgers!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

I stopped by this place for lunch yesterday and found Shuffle to be quite good. I ordered their signature One Good Burger and my fiancé ordered their special Grilled Chicken Burger. We also ordered their beer battered string beans to share. The meal came with complementary freshly baked croissant as starters. Their burgers were nicely decorated and juicy. The waitress told me that their meat is imported and grinded daily. Food was great. Ambience and service was good. Definitely will come back again.

5 Thank Victor S

Singapore, Singapore
“What is the fuss....?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

We have been reading a lot about this casual restaurant so we thought we would give it a try since we live very nearby. We got there before 6pm and ordered the spare ribs and the special of the day which was the waygu steak. The steak cost 1000 baht but when it arrived it didn't look that great and my husband didn't think it tasted great either! I had my ribs and it was the same. Hardly any flavor in the ribs...plus I asked them to replace the coleslaw with salad and it was repeated twice since the 1st waitress didn't understand my request.. Any how, there was no coleslaw, nor the salad.. We left feeling very dissatisfied and both agreed that that was the first and e last visit!

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank KBologna
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“They don't missed the big time on the main thing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

We had our dinner there last Sunday and the place looked great, the mellow lights gave the warm romantic ambience. The furnishing were rustic style and the place has that cool & handsome kind of atmosphere.
They were running a promotion for wines and cocktails, Buy 2 glass and get 1 for free. That was great although the server gave me the wrong wine as I ordered 1 glass of white wine and a glass of red wine to start the night. But they served 2 glass of both red wine. Anyway, it's worth it because I still had a free glass of wine.
I'm so surprised & glad that their staff can communicate well in English because I never learned how to speak in Thai. We've been greeted in English the moment we entered the restaurant and It's a lovely touch!
Ioved their food too.
Do yourself a favor and visit!!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank String_hearts
Nevada City, California
“Simply fantastic!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

I have been travelling around for Bangkok for a week, and decided to stop by this place yesterday with two of my friends based on a review I saw in BKK Magazine. This restaurant is fantastic! From the moment I entered, I was greeted with a smiling staff. The restaurant had cool and unique décor, sorted of a mixture between an unfinished factory and with high end furniture – sounds strange, but works well. You can tell from the décor and the smell that the restaurant is new. The kitchen was open, so you can even stare inside to see exactly how your food is being cooked. We opted to sit on the outside balcony so we could see the nice view of Sukhumvit Road downstairs. We ordered the pork chops, salmon, the caramelized grilled tiger prawns. Their pork chops was juicy and tender and was really nice. Their salmon was cooked to perfection – the soft and smooth salmon with the crispy local vegetables is a nice combo which I haven’t seen elsewhere. Their grilled tiger prawns were plentiful, quite a lot for the price they charge. The flavor was a combination of sweet, sour, spicy, and chilli. We topped it off with some craft beer, which is not easy to find in Bangkok yet. They had quite a variety of selections for us to choose. While the staff are nice and friendly, I could tell that the person who serviced me was a bit new to the job. I am looking forward to coming back to this place on my next trip, to try out their new menus, as I was told that they have new menus all the time (hence the name Shuffle). I have found my favorite dining spot in Bangkok!

3 Thank Judi W
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice place to chill during lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

Went to this restaurant yesterday for lunch, after seeing their facebook page from a friend’s ‘like’, and it was everything that the restaurant’s facebook page promised: great tasting food, fresh organic vegetables and ingredients, and clear open kitchen. I had pan seared salmon and my friends had grilled lamb and One Good Burger. We ordered their tomato salad and beer battered string beans to share, and some cocktails for drinks. The food sorts of reminds me of the nice home cooked meals that my mom made for me back in the olden days. Their burgers looked well-crafted and my friend mentioned that it was one of the best burgers he had had in a long time. The open kitchen was quite entertaining, and makes me feel rest assure that I know how my dishes are handled. Definitely a great place to hang out and chill. Will be back again!

• 3 of 5 bubbles