“Senza infamia senza lode - in the average”
Review of Ranee's Restaurant

Ranee's Restaurant
Ranked #213 of 13,769 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Italian, Thai, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Phra Nakhon
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

Pro: nice place with various menu
Cons: pizza was not very tasteful (for sure the ingredients was not Italian at all). The location is difficult to reach because it is in a small and dark alley.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (585)

Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

Wonderful food and atmosphere, my partner and I ordered pasta dishes which were wonderful, the owner suggested Panna cotta which did not disappoint, delicious food, a must try for your visit to Bangkok.

Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

Friendly welcoming atmosphere, fantastic food cooked fresh, it's our first time in Thailand and our first day was complete by finding Ranee! ❤️

Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

Went here after seeing good reviews but left a little disappointed...Thai red curry described on menu as hot, which is just what I wanted but what I was served was very mild. I imagine they looked at me as a younger female westerner and assumed I wouldn't want a hot curry. It was still delicious but shame it wasn't cooked as described. My partners meal (lasagne) arrived after I had finished my curry, but this seems to be the norm in Bangkok. He said it was very nice. Had to wait 25 mins for the bill and after asking twice had to physically go up and get it ourselves. The restaurant was packed and there was very few staff, it was easy to see they were doing the best they could. Despite these hiccups the food was very good and caters to all, perfect if like us, one loves Thai food but the other does not. I think it's a lovely place and we were unlucky to visit on an off night.

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

Tucked away down a back street away from the craziness of Koh San road this beautiful Italian serves up wood fired pizzas and relaxed vines. The pizza was the best id ever had and I'm excited to come back here again on one of the many times I'll be passing through Bangkok again on my travels around south east Asia

Date of visit: July 2016