“Authentic, Cosy and Delicious ”

Vietnamese and more
Ranked #512 of 11,626 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We found that Vietnamese by accident. And went to that restaurant a lot. We love Pho Soups and they have a great Pho Bo. You can taste the freshness. Further the service was very kind. We will come back this summer.

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

The location of the restaurant is correct on the map here for once. It is not on main street.

The food is amazing and reasonable priced. Service is great. Like beef pho, fresh and fried spring rolls. Nicely presented. Couldn't ask for more.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

During my stay in BKK I have visited this establishment twice as well as had take away, the food and accommodation to my allergy has been second to non. The best ever Vietnamese food I ever had and the staff is attentive and so nice.

I can highly recommend this place to you, your family and friends.

Enjoy!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Vietnamese and more is not too easy to find but after checking with google maps you will find it quite quickly especially of you take the subway from queen sirikit!
The menu is small but got everything you need!
My favorite is the bahn mi sandwich with the meatballs and the red sauce! delicious!
Also the chicken cold slaw salad is a must try! I keep coming back about once a week since the prices are really reasonable and the food is soo fresh... it just can't compete with any other Vietnamese place in Bangkok and I have tried them all!
best Vietnamese in town!

1  Thank vaitor
Reviewed January 24, 2014

i ve been to little Saigon in So Cal and think the food is amazing! Of course I know the best restaurants I'm Vietnamese ! (its a complicated story with my name being seth shapiro) But when I went to Vietnam, I'm not sure why, but I didn't like the food there. It was oily and thoughtless for the most part. I stayed away from vietnamese food during my travels. But Vietnamese and More had me thinking again. Yummy! I tried vegetarian pancake, fish bun, chicken salad. All was light and perfectly blended with lots of fresh flavor and beautifully displayed too. It felt like my moms home cooking. And the cafe sua was amazing! Thanks for the wonderful experience.

1  Thank sethshapiro