Prime Hotel Central Station Bangkok
The Siam(Bangkok)
$607
$526
Agoda.com
All reviewsgolden buddhahua lamphongclose to china townwat traimitg adventures tourhotel lobby iscity viewrooftop barclean hoteltaxi or tuk tuksuperior roombreakfast buffet iskey cardair congrand palacestreet foodtemple
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We stayed two nights at the beginning of our G Adventure vacation and two nights at the end at this great hotel. The room were clean and well appointed with a great view of the main railway station. It was very central to get to anywhere in Bangkok. We would recommend it. The only confusing part is that the lobby is at the top of the hotel and the rooms are below it so having to go up one elevator to the lobby and then down another to get to your room after a long day of exploring can fray the nerves. This is not really a complaint...more of an observation.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
CSB-Bangkok, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายต้อนรับลูกค้า at Prime Hotel Central Station Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Dear Khun DerAsh,

I would personally like to thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Questionnaire during your recent stay at Centra Central Station Hotel Bangkok.

Your valued feedback will help us improve our performance and attain our objective which is to thoroughly delight all our guests.

May I take this opportunity to thank you again for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you back again for a more pleasurable experience.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Stayed for 4 nights prior to going on a G adventures tour. Room was modern, spacious with a comfy bed. Breakfast was good with a choice of Western and Asian dishes. Great view of Bangkok and nice outside bar/ restaurant

Room Tip: Arrived 8.00am from uk and immediately given a bedroom .. So needed a sleep

Dear Khun Phil S,

Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here twice once at the start of a g adventures tour and once at the end.
It's a very nice hotel, but as I read in other reviews it's the same points getting brought up, not all rooms have windows, but this wasn't a problem for me, and it's situated next to China town, but quite a bit from the main part of town, but it's a great wee place to stay at if you need to be near the train station. But tuk tuks are Def the way to get around but be careful.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank loladaza

Dear Khun Loladaza,

Reviewed March 2, 2014

had a windowless room but did not notice the lack of daylight for the 1night I was there.
nice room week equipped.
hotel very close to main station, hence the stopover. there is a lot of work being done around the hotel but did not bother me.
wat traimit is a block away and the area is full of Chinese restaurants.
there is a supermarket in the basement of the hotel.
the hotel only occupies half the floors so reception is floor 12!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Dear Khun MastG,

Reviewed February 19, 2014

A beautiful stylish hotel in the middle of the madness of Bangkok. Beautiful terrace bar overlooking the city and nice rooms although you have to pay extra to have one with a window which seems bizarre, I would have thought every room ought to have a window. What let it down was appalling room menu food and a not too special breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
CSB-Bangkok, Front Office Manager at Prime Hotel Central Station Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Dear DaveyJA,

I would personally like to thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Questionnaire during your recent stay at Centra Central Station Bangkok Hotel.