My boyfriend and I started our 1 month holiday here and spent two nights.
-The hotel staff were very friendly.
- rooms were lovely design but not all too clean (but that's my fussy opinion)
- hotel was too far away from all the main attractions
- not many taxi drivers knew where hotel was
Overall I was pretty happy with our stay here. I would recommend it if you don't mind being a bit far from the main touristy areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally positioned in the heart of Bangkok’s shopping district, within easy access to the airport link station with trains directly to and from Suvarnabhumi International Airport, the BTS Skytrain, and the expressway, this modern four-star hotel features 281 rooms and family-friendly suites designed in a light, modern, and inviting decor. With an outdoor relaxation area with cabanas, a spa that draws its inspiration from modern rejuvenation practices and Thai and Ayurvedic philosophies, and a fitness centre, you’ll enjoy plenty of leisure opportunities. Foodies, look no further. The hotel is home to an exciting all-day dining restaurant, a rooftop restaurant serving the complex flavours of Thai and Asian cuisines, and a rooftop bar. The hotel seamlessly connects to Watergate Pavillion Shopping Mall and offers free Wi-Fi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Splitty, Expedia, Travelocity, Fastbooking, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Centara Watergate Pavillion Hotel Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.