“On second thought...”

Cuisines: Cafe
Neighborhood: Siam
Neighborhood: Siam
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I recently visited during my last trip to Bangkok. While I would like to write a review I cannot. After waiting over 25 minutes for anyone to take my order I decided to leave. I usually visit 2-3 times when I visit BKK and I have noticed a decline. Very unfortunate...

3  Thank Michael B

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

This is a must stop when visiting the Siam Paragon Mall. Great food and service. Although the bakery items look good, I've been too full to try any dessert items.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is beautifully decorated restaurant with many branches in Bangkok. The foods and beverages are good quality and taste,fusion-styled. Food designs look very good too. Pricing is rather high and moderate value for money.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you are looking for a new trend of Durian consume go to this restaurant you will enjoy of Durian cake that is an item that I must order.

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Here is one of my favorite resturant in Bangkok. I love cake and Thai food here, so match with my tongue. If i wanna eat easy food such as fried rice, fish cake or Pad-Thai. Here is my choice. I also in love cake here. Delicious !!!!