“Tasty beautiful foods”

Cuisines: Cafe
Neighborhood: Siam
Neighborhood: Siam
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is beautifully decorated restaurant with many branches in Bangkok. The foods and beverages are good quality and taste,fusion-styled. Food designs look very good too. Pricing is rather high and moderate value for money.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you are looking for a new trend of Durian consume go to this restaurant you will enjoy of Durian cake that is an item that I must order.

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Here is one of my favorite resturant in Bangkok. I love cake and Thai food here, so match with my tongue. If i wanna eat easy food such as fried rice, fish cake or Pad-Thai. Here is my choice. I also in love cake here. Delicious !!!!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We visited the outlet at Siam Paragon, Although there is always a queue, it moves pretty fast & the cakes are well-worth the wait. We had their signature Coconut pandan cake (swiss-roll version as well as sliced cake version), Green tea fresh cream cake & Black forest roll with freshly brewed coffee. They were all excellent & yummy - especially the coconut pandan & green tea cake. So fragrance and fluffy, & had us wanting to go back for more!

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch there after our shopping in Paragon. The papaya n pamelo salad was good so was the shrimp paste fried rice with sweet pork.
We had the Pandan Swiss Roll stuffed with coconut for dessert together with ice coffee. Its best to go early or make reservations cos its full most of the time!!