“Spa package for couples”
Review of The Eugenia Spa

The Eugenia Spa
Ranked #107 of 565 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: The Eugenia Spa is a luxury spa set within The Eugenia Hotel, Bangkok. After enjoying the relaxing spa treatments, one can relax by the pool or dine in the award-winning restaurant.
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Very nice relaxing spa in classic style hotel... have great deals on the spa packages... tried 4 hours Eugenia package with website promotion... had couple room together, very sweet!

1  Thank Moo W

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We liked the romantic and classy setting in the colonial style boutique hotel with nice gardens/courtyard and pool with unusual green tiles. Selected the 3 hours Siam spa package with foot massage + body scrub + aromatherapy massage. The aromatherapy massage was the best bit for me but it was all nice.

1  Thank Lee W
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We initially made our appointment for the So Thai Spa but because they couldn't accomodate our large party they gave us the option to go to Eugenia which actually worked out great! We got the three hour session and I opted for the facial instead of the foot massage. If I could go back, I would probably get the foot massage instead of the facial. My therapist did so many cycles of putting on product then wiping it off that my face felt raw and started hurting. I don't have sensitive skin but you can imagine what 5-6 cycles of this would start to feel like. Other than that the ambiance was very soothing and relaxing and the experience was well worth it.

1  Thank CoachGina
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My parents were super satisfy with the service and massage but for me it was a little too soft.It depends on your luck to get a good therapist.There's one thing to love would be the gold gel scrub, your skin feels soft and supple almost instantly !

See more reviews
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The Eugania Spa is located in Colonial Style Hotel offering a very vintage feel the floorings the tiles the bathrooms all make it look very vintage and offer a much laid back relaxing feeling.

The Spa was nice and clean the therapist spoke good English and understood our requirements, we choose the 4 hours Eugania Spa treatment and simply loved their Gold Gel scrub the massage was also nice. Their showers were nice and clean.

We arrived before time and they were nice and courteous to offer us the treatment right away. This Spa is a managed by Soi Thai Spa.

It can be a bit of a task to find this place so suggest to take a taxi and confirm with the driver if he knows where the hotel is.