“Great sushi!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
“Great sushi!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

My partner and I had a lovely night at Zagin. The service was excellent, it had a great atmosphere and the staff knew the menu and were able to make reccommendations. The food was western style Japanese. We ordered a few dishes to share and all were fresh and well prepared. They offered a good selection of sake which my partner enjoyed and I had a great cocktail. We will definitely go back!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank km243

• Korean first
“Great food great place”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We live near Soi 24 and we have seen Zagin for many months. We tried to look up the place several times on the Web but were never able to find much about it. We finally just decided to try it and we were really glad that we did! The place itself has a great vibe. The indoors in moderan and fun and the patio is also very nice.
We met the mananger and he was the one that brought us to our tabel and greeted us. We had several sushi dishes at resonable prices and they were very fresh. The sushi reminded me of the kind we can get at "home" (we are from the US). The other dishes were also very good and very innovative without being too poliarizing (eg spicy edamame.. so yummy).
We will for sure head back to Zagin - we plan to make this our go-to Sushi place while living in Bangkok!

• Visited February 2013
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
“Real California Sushi is here”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I was lucky I went to Zagin when they had a food tasting night in December2012, they have the Japanese chef from California to cook and train the staff. Sushi is premium just like Japanese food I had in the States. Fresh material and skillful chef. I want to go back to this place.

Visited January 2013