“Wonderful view!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
“Wonderful view!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

A nice beach-like bar on top of bangkok. Good drinks and a wonderful view.
...............................................................................................

Visited November 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Houston
“very cool rooftop bar with great ambience - a great chill out place”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

taken there for pre dinner drinks - difficult to put ones finger on it, but it just worked for me - very cool in a relaxed way, good music, not too loud, and a good crowd, no "working girls" - I was there early so it might have a different ambience later on, but IMHO well worth a visit.

singapore
“Romantic roof top restaurant”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

According to my bf, the place is fully booked and the PR manager specially give us a cozy bench table as it is my birthday. But when we arrived, there is no people at all. Perhaps we were early (we reach at 7pm).

We went to our cozy bench with tons of cushions and started ordering our food. we have ordered tom yum gong (as usual), beef tapis, grilled prawns and lemon prawns. The tom yum gong is quite special as compared to the tom yum gong we ate earlier. Perhaps they add coconut milk in it? Grilled prawns is fantastic. Beef tapis & lemon prawns can give it a miss. I forgot how much is the bill, but I guess is around baht1500. We didn't take any photo of the food because we are busy cuddling and sweet talking at our cozy seat. I guess the price is still reasonably priced. Oh ya, if you coming on Octoberfest. They having free flow beer & BBQ at baht599 only!!!!!! That's really dirt cheap!

Conclusion: Super cozy romantic ambiene. OK food and reasonably priced.

London, United Kingdom
“A great memory of my first night in Thailand!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Not having been to Thailand before I arrived not really knowing what to find.
A friend brought me here and I am due to be in Bangkok early next year and plan to take my friends here for their first night in the city.
Great roof top bar with film projections, amazing cocktails and the best leisurely sitting amidst the Bangkok skyline.
I'd recommend this bar to anyone in this part of the city. It's a bit of a hidden gem!

• Visited December 2012
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
“Cool & Relaxing place”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Been there on couple of times in 2010 and 2011. I really like the ambiance. Mainly young professionals, tourists. Drink and food is good. Service is okay. Well decorated and perfect place for quality time with friends. Make reservation if you are going there on weekends.