“nice”

Ranked #15 of 252 Dessert in Bangkok
Neighborhood: Siam
Neighborhood: Siam
Reviewed June 27, 2014

many choice of ice-cream with value price,
u can find them everywhere in bangkok

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

As Swensen's at my own country is not popular & my experience in Swensen's Malaysia many years ago was just normal, the restaurant was not under my "Must Eat List" when we visited Bangkok.

However, we passed-by the restaurant & were attracted by their menu, then we decided to pay a visit. We found that our perception was wrong when we tried the ice-cream set of 3 flavours ie. Rum raisin, mango & mocha. The ice-cream was really nice especially the rum & raisin flavour, which we could hardly find from Malaysia's ice-cream shop. The sticky rice beside the ice-cream was a perfect match to the mango-flavour ice-cream.

The service was good. The waitress was so patient to explain the menu & flavours that we could choose for the combination.
In overall, we had great experience in this restaurant & before our next Thailand trip, we would visit Swensen's Malaysia & hopefully we could get the ice-cream in similar variety at our own country.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I must eat icecream in Swensens every time when I go to Bangkok because of plenty style and tasety is very best for me in each season of Thailand. However you can relax and start talking with your friends during you eat icecream in the good location with best decoration of Swensens.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Mango season during my visit. Had the mango specialties. Great!So many choices other than mango. More choices than baskin robins . Good visual presentation and tasted great too

Reviewed March 12, 2014

If your looking for an ice cream rush then this is the place for you. Huge variety of Ice Cream and mixes. Great place to save for dessert after a meal. they are also in almost every Mall in BKK.