“Delicious dim sum ”

Ranked #1,454 of 13,495 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighborhood: Khlong Ton Sai
Neighborhood: Khlong Ton Sai
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

We ordered dim sum base on the English and mandarin description. Very good and tasty . It is a fusion of Thai style very tasty. The sasame ball in ginger water. The sasame ball is chewy and sasame filling just nice. Yummy will go again. Despite the staff unable to communicate English.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

I been around there to shopping at Boa-Bea market with my friend. So I visited there by accident. We stop to had lunch at Hong Kong noodle restaurant. I ordered Dim Sum and my friend ordered egg noodle with shrimp wontons. She gave me a bite on my plate. It's just lucky me that I got a fly in a bite of noodle in my plate. Then I told staff to changed it and after that she changed a new one. Honestly I am not feel to had the noodle anymore. And I just told my friend to ate just Dim Sum. Because it's bring to served from steamer. The taste of Dim Sum was very good actually. But I didn't taste the noodle. Service was so and so. They should prove about the food hygiene. ***I didn't take the photo with fly. Because I don't want to show on the comment

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank SP-AP09
Reviewed July 22, 2017

There is nothing fancy about HK Noodle, but if you're looking for a good, inexpensive meal where you can sit down, this is the place. We tried a variety of noodle, dumpling and wonton dishes and liked them all. The pork was our favorite. You have to wander good ways down the Yaowarat Market walking street to find this place -- we thought we must have missed it and then there it was. They also have a street food stall on the main road in the evenings.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

Dropped in for a selection of dim sums. All very cheap and freshly cooked. Air conditioning so nice and cool. Drinks good prices as well. Will return.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

Good choice of menu, all dishes were flavourful and fresh. We ordered two of the the giant shrimp wonton soup topped with crab meat- delicious, two of the big gow (steamed shrimp dumplings)-wow! Amazing, duck on egg noodles- very good, shrimp fried rice- best we have had in Thailand, and the kale with oyster sauce. And Coke Zero along with Chinese tea and the total bill came to 995.00 baht!!! Great value for money, fast friendly service and clean modern dining atmosphere.

Date of visit: June 2016