TripAdvisor

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Ban Bat
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

To start off there is a queue, we waited for about 10 minutes to get in and another 2 minutes to be seated. At first we thought that it's just a normal restaurant until we get to the main room we were surprised with the ambiance and design (did not post a pic of the room) simple. We ordered the Original Phadthai (120 baht). The dish was cover in a thin layer of egg. It looks very simple, may was cooked in a very simple way but was flavorful. Also order the Orange juice.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2,046)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Reasonable prices, best pad Thai. The best part is they preserve their authenticity. The wait is long to get a seat, it’s worth it! You can decide on the spicy level too.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

they said this is famous phadthai restaurant in Bangkok.
you'd better come early or in rainy day to avoid long line.
but the line not take so long time.

I never eat phad thai in another place before so I can't compare.
but the taste is good. the portion maybe a little bit small, but for me is enough.
the shrimp was good.
and the orange juice is the best.

the table just set for 4 persons. so if you come with many people, you will get split table.

Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

As someone from our group patiently waited in line for over 45 minutes. We walked around and tried the street food. We tried almost everything on the menu. Some were really good. Prawns were way to over cooked and thus very tough. I was expecting more bold flavors.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

Oh my gosh. I was SO excited for this. I’d heard over & over that it was the best Pad Thai around. Luckily, I’m staying at a hostel that’s literally 150 feet from here. It was a torrential downpour & by the time I walked 150 feet I was SOAKED, so I opted for take away. I was so disappointed. In fact I had 3 bites before I threw it away and walked somewhere to find better food. It took less than 30 seconds from the time that I paid to receive the food. I have a feeling it was just sitting and waiting because it was luke-warm when I tried it. I honestly would’ve waited longer for them to prepare it fresh. Had I sat down and ordered, maybe my experience would have been better. I have a limited time in Thailand, though, and I’m not willing to give them the time of day for a second chance.

1  Thank mariahjmeads