“Really good food!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Tualatin, Oregon, United States
“Really good food!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I wasn't sure what type of restaurant this was when I wandered in off the street, there are many different types of signs out front that made me think it was Thai food, or Japanese, or maybe slightly American considering the sign outside says Californian Fusion.
I'm a slightly picky eater so there were only a couple options for me on the menu and I chose correctly - the chicken I had was killer. So tender and moist, well seasoned. I will definitely be stopping back in for the same meal when I return to the city.

The mango with sticky rice was the best I've had in a long time. SO amazing and beautiful presentation.

I went on a weeknight for dinner and there was only one other person there the entire time. Service was good, the staff were friendly. It is a bit pricier than most restaurants I went to in Bangkok.

• Visited July 2013

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Wonderful food experience”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The most amazing good food at this restaurant in Bangkok. Very eclectic menu with a mix of Thai, Japanese, Italian and western. My husband and I had had a Thai lunch so chose the Cream of Mushroom soup which was just perfect - exquisite flavours - for a starter. I then had pasta with a Danish Blue Cheese sauce - delicious - and my husband a spaghetti dish with a Thai twist! (Tom yum sauce) which he said was superb. Great wine menu at a reasonable price and followed by some lovely fresh mango for me and a mango soup with coconut icecream for him. And coffee all for under $80AU. The only thing that spoilt the meal slightly was a very gushy restaurant manager - she hovered over us at each course. But nothing could spoil the food!

• Visited March 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“An old stalwart that doesnt surprise - either way.”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Circle started as a California cuisine restaurant about 10 years ago. Although it still markets it self as Californian cusinie its menu is very confused. With lots of advertising outside the restaurant for Japanese food and an extensive Thai menu.
Despite all that for the price point and location it is good value and a very easy place to drop into.
Surving as long as it has in Bangkok must tell you something good.

• Visited September 2011