“Amazing Place :)”
Review of Chocolate Ville

Chocolate Ville
Ranked #145 of 10,782 Restaurants in Bangkok
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Place :)”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I am like a kid. One of the best trip and unexpected dining in the park experienced. I will definitely go back ;)

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Bangkok, Thailand
“Perfect place for eating out with family”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Lighthouse and Mr. Bozo here in one place! Where else? This is a restaurant for your family. Children enjoyed the talented balloon gifts from Mr. Bozo. Teenagers enjoyed taking beautiful photographs with GOOD VIEWS. Others enjoyed tasting good lists of food and desserts. They come in parade with very big dishes. Try some macaroon (tiny but not small in price!)

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Worst day for me”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Staffs are not well trained. They don't speak English and they don't understand English at all. We ordered an appetizer and waited for 30 mins. We later checked with another waitress on our order but she told us we ordered only one ceaser salad and the appetizer was actually not available. Okay never mind. Then we add a dessert and guess what..another 30 mins gone. We decided to settle the bill and then we noticed that they actually didn't take our dessert order. We were so disappointed and we ended up with just the drinks and a ceaser salad. No one tend to bother us at all. Not worth for the journey as it's far.

1 Thank SamanthaCYL
Sydney, Australia
“Uhmmmmm”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I’m afraid I can’t gush too much about this manufactured dining district. I have many good friends in Bangkok, and they all LOVE this place… I can see the attraction but it’s really not my style.

It’s so artificial… everything about it feels way too fake.

We dined inside “The Bell House” as a private group of approx. 40 adults. The service was great, the food was plentiful and delicious, and everyone in our group had a great time. But I wouldn’t make the long trek from central Bangkok again by choice.

My three-star rating is from my perspective as an adult. If I had been travelling with my children, the rating would likely rise to four (or even five) stars. Because the place and menu did seem very child-friendly.

• Visited March 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“warm and wonderful place”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

this place is remind you about country side in western country.They decorate every thing the same as home,nice,warm,peaceful and wonderful .They also have the nice restaurant in there.They have such a nice western food and Thai food.You also can have a nice wines ship relax in there too.

• Visited February 2013