“Chicken curry”

Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: Silom
Neighborhood: Silom
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Have eaten at this place for years and some of the menu is only ok but the chicken curry is phenomenal - really really good and well worth a visit just to get. The rice portions are puddly which irritate me and the staff are often more of a nuisance has a help.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We have been going to S&P in Thailand for at least the last 5 years.

I found their quality has always been very consistent. It doesn't really matter which S&P you go, they are always good !

One of the dish we always order is the Pla Sam Rod !

It's a restaurant that my family enjoy a lot and will visit every time we get a chance.

We frequent the Siam Square branch the most......

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I can't speak for the entire menu, but the Northern Thai Curry is fantastic. I ate at S&P on my second day in Bangkok and probably eat there twice a month. Great food for the price and it is always quick.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Webmaster@snpfood.com

Yesterday , i go to eat in s&p pantip mall brach at petchburi RD . On the door i tell my friend.around pratunam everyone is dirty come eat in s&p.s&p always clean.we were order after some cockroach.i tell the waiter 3times .he said. He cannot find cockroach on the table.cockroach gone.everything okey now.5minutes later cockroach come out again.waiters so relax.like nothing happen.no manager in shop.no one take the costumers.they just order.give order to cotumer and check bill.collect the money.also when my girl friend give her card for payn.they bring wrong card for signature.waiter bring another card receipt for signature.my friend said this is not my card.waiter just smile.i just want to know who's responsible from this waiters and who's responsible from this restaurant ? You charge me %10 service charge+%7VAT .what i got service from you ?cockroach have everywhere in Bangkok. If place is dirty of course can have cockroach and rat . But i eat in amarin tower , siam square S&P shops .never happening like this.hope you will understand and punishment someone.because i really enjoy to eat in S&P shops.i don't want un-responsible , dirty employees and managers in S&P stores. Thanks

Reviewed April 20, 2013

When I cannot think where to go for lunch, I usually think about S&P, they are quick and many selections. Most of the food there has good flavor and the restaurant is clean. I usually order Thai dishes. The fried fish there is very good. I normally order Khao Klook Kapi (rice with Shrimp-paste) and shrimp dim sum was pretty good. S&P also has good cookies.