Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Hospitality

The owner was nice and the staffs are friendly. The experience was great. The Thai massage and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
EsTher L
via mobile
Best massage I've ever had! Recommended ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Love the spa owner, Yuko! Amazing hospitality and great masseurs. Highly recommended if you're in... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Jessica-MiAoMiAo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
via mobile
โ€‚โ€‚
Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from $13.45
from $26.24
from $5.48
More Info
All reviews coconut cream phra ram herb oil grand mercure fortune tired body lady boss real thai mrt station herbal masseuse yoko oriental shop tension ms skills baht
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

Super friendly lady boss and loving the oil and herbal ball massage! Recommended! Loving the service much!

Date of experience: January 2019
2  Thank jeaniejeanj
Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

Thanks for lady boss best service! Good skills and recommend for the Oriental Medical Herb Oil Massage & Herbal Ball!

Date of experience: January 2019
2  Thank CNKen
Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

This time i tried 2.2hours yukoโ€™s hand-made coconuts oil cream and herbal ball esthetic massage was so smooth and nice to my travel tired body and mind. Again I confirmed this is the special place in bangkok. I want to come here again.

2  Thank kenm3237
Reviewed December 25, 2018 via mobile

I was able to walk in for a massage and they were able to accommodate me and my mother. We both enjoyed our massages and would go back again. The lady who massaged me did an excellent job. The pressure was accurate and I left feeling much better. It energized me for the rest of my trip in Thailand. I will definitely be coming back the next time I am there. It is a tad pricier than the other massage places in town, but worth it considering the cleanliness and experience. They also gave us hot tea when we were done which is nice. The only weird thing that happened was that I found a cockroach in the dressing room, but I find that a minimal issue since it is difficult to keep ALL bugs out. They can come through entrances, etc.

1  Thank confusedpo
Reviewed December 18, 2018 via mobile

We went to the best spa โ€œ YUKOโ€ where is nearby the centric place hotel and Rah mah9 station. We stayed in The centric place hotel.
The owner is Japanese and so kindness thatโ€™s why we could trust her.
I was taken the oil massage which costs just 500 B that was so cheap and Iโ€™ve felt so comfortable and could relax it took about a hour. I really recommend you to visit here cuz there hospitality were very well and made us happy.
Iโ€™m absolutely sure to come back again!!
I love them and their hurt
ใƒ›ใƒ†ใƒซใฎ่ฟ‘ใใซใ‚ใฃใŸใ€ใ‚นใƒ‘ๅ„ชๅญใฏใจใฆใ‚‚ใ‚ˆใ„้›ฐๅ›ฒๆฐ—ใงใ€ใ™ใใŠๆฐ—ใซๅ…ฅใ‚Šใซใชใ‚Šใพใ—ใŸใ€‚
ๅ€คๆฎตใ‚‚ใŠๅ€คๆ‰“ใกใงใ€ใ‹ใ„ใฆใใงใ—ใŸใ€‚