Spa Yuko & Yuko's Massage
Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Dope place to get a massage

Very good massage, very nice staff and a comfortable environment. Definitely recommend using the... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Bashdakash
Los Angeles, California
via mobile
Great massage and service! Highly recommended

Reviewed 5 days ago
Hayatz135
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bangkok
from $130.80
More Info
from $65.40
More Info
All reviews phra ram mango herbal ms shop masseuse mountains baht aromatherapy station quality
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Very good massage, very nice staff and a comfortable environment.
Definitely recommend using the coconut cream!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Very good experience and probably one of the best massages I’ve had in my time in Bangkok. I did the aroma + herbal ball and it was very good. Also recommend the coconut oil as well.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

So relaxing and comfortable. We did the aroma/oriental medical oil and herbal therapy and it was amazing. Yuko-san and her staff are also very friendly! 5/5 would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Highly recommended for their massage. Owner is a very nice Japanese lady who do the massage for me. Took the oriental herb massage with hot herbal ball and it was perfect for the tired body. Definitely will come back again during my next trip. Before we leave, we are still being served with fruit, hot tea, chocolate ice cream (which i believed is home-made) and tidbit.

A massage stop not to be missed~ :)

1  Thank JeanHy
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

When visitng Bangkok I always go to this place. Always get a really great massage. They are very proffesional. Bottom line if you are looking for a proffesional massage this is a must visit. If you spend a certain amount they serve you Mango afterwards.

1  Thank Kevin M
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Sue found this place, it’s off the beaten track a bit, but good value and seems legit! The only problem can be getting a cab afterwards!

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

I have never had a Thai massage before, but I will definitely get one again! This was one of the most relaxing experiences and the staff was very kind and professional. I’ve had pretty good luck using trip advisor and this was no exception.

2  Thank Maureen G
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Great massage, good service.the lady boss treat us a delicious cake and mango.i will come back again.

1  Thank Nico L
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

换为中文(简体)

Excellent service and good quality massage,
The owner and staff are very friendly and reasonably priced. After the massage, the owner entertained us with tea, mango and delicious handmade chocolate as a dessert. Very satisfied with their service. Definitely come back next time.

1  Thank PeiWenT9
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Very excellent services and massage. The staff was really friendly. Valueble indeed. Very very very satisfied.

2  Thank Chia Nah C