1. It's fun: no complex choreography and PhD standard routines. The Lab has classes that are easy-to-follow and tailored to your needs. Simplicity with intensity; delivering results without the migraine. No class is the same, no rote-learning, no complacency, no boredom.
2. It's convenient: BTS access: ✅ Find it on a tourist map: ✅ Classes at useful and appropriate times: ✅Personal trainers v classes (same, same but different):✅
3. It's for everyone. Novice or industry legend you will meet your goliath here. There is no intimidation either in the atmosphere or the training. There is an unspoken unity in the goal of fitness for the sake of fitness. No attitude, no posing and no time-wasters (cos they get scared off)
4. It's flexible. Morning workout? No problem. Evening workout? No problem. Can only grab 30 minutes at lunch cos you're in the City of Angels for 24 hours and you don't want to spend 30% of it at the gym? Can do. No excuses. Live it large as you like, The Lab can keep you cut in BKK.
5. It works. In the end, inputs=outputs. Put the effort in at The Lab and see the results you desire. They have the knowledge and dedication to help you achieve your goals. You just need to show up, be present and give what you have to the equation.
Hope to see you there soon. I'm the one dying in the corner with the smile on my face!