“Incredible, Must do in Bangkok ”
Review of Flow House Bangkok

Flow House Bangkok
Ranked #5 of 103 Fun & Games in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Surf*Food*FriendsCome down & chill at Bangkok's only urban beach club featuring a FlowRider simulated wave surfing machine, plunge pool, games, Coffee shop/Sports Bar, plunge pool, air-con private rooms, secure locker rooms, RipCurl surf shop, awesome homemade burgers, pizzas and cool drinks! The perfect place to come and chill out, amazing fun for kids, families, backpackers and sports lovers! General entry is FREE, great place for groups to come and hang out have fun and chill over a few cool drinks. Under international management and open all-day every-day until midnight, downtown location is easy to reach via BTS and we're close by the major shopping districts.Find us in A-Square community mall, Sukhumvit Soi 26, nearest BTS is BTS Phrom Phong.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

Me and my friends heard of flow through another friend who had said it was definitely worth it ! On arrival the facility is immaculate with a modern feel and the wave looks incredible. We went out on a limb and didn't make a booking turned out to be fine ! Also they had a promotion running for a certain time which we didn't even expect so was really happy to receive the discounted rate! We had a small group of 4 which I think was a great amount good chance to catch your breathe for a few moments! Instructors were top notch knew exactly the right advice to give to make it easier for each individual. Had heaps of actual surfing time. The hour just flew by and my skills improved massively by the end! Also got to meet the owner on the way out which we thought was nice , made me as a customer feel valued ! so cheers flow you couldn't have done anything better thanks for an amazing experience! I will definitely be returning as soon as I can! Yours sincerely Tom

2  Thank Wrightyy
JBFlow, General Manager at Flow House Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear Wrightyy,
Thanks for visiting Flow House and surfing with us!
We're super stoked that you enjoyed the wave!
Hope to see you again next time you're passing through Bangkok, surfing in the city at our little beach club is a pretty cool way to pass the time!!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

A visiting buddy of mine from HK asked me to accompany him to Flow House. He encouraged me to try wakeboarding. He did it once on his last visit and had a blast. I was hesitant, believing the only blast there ever was would be me making a complete self-mockery in front of the public. After all, I never tried wakeboarding, or any other water sports before. Anyhow, I trudged along.

We then arrived at Flow House on a cool, breezy Sunday afternoon. There were children and adults both local and foreign wakeboarding, hanging out and generally having a good time. The atmosphere was laid-back with good mixture of hip hops/R&B songs playing. It was so good, so chill and I was gonna head to the bar and ordered a pint or two of lager but then my friend reminded me why we came.

So I got ready and walked up to the wakeboarding platform. The instructors/staffs could probably tell I was a scared-outta-his-mind newbie. They were polite and helpful as they went through safety routines with me. I appreciated all that but I knew the inevitable... Boom! Splash! Bang, and off I went on my butt in no time. With 3 attempts to stay on the wakeboard with each lasting no more than a second or two, I was ready to throw in the towel. But guess what? The staffs and my buddy cheered me on (I suspect they enjoyed this too much to let me quit). Well, I was a pushover and stayed on. Miraculously, after half an hour I gained more and more seconds standing on the wakeboard. Before I knew it I was able to let go of the rope and held on for what seemed like eternity (in reality, it was probably more like 10seconds).

Words of encouragement were flying from my friend, other fellow wakeboarders, instructors. I never had this much fun trying new thing for who knows when since last time. I made quite a few friends yesterday both local and foreign. Then we had some yummy chicken wings and nachos to finish off.

The experience at Flow House yesterday was beyond awesome. It was far beyond my expectation. I had such a blast, yes I did. I look forward to my second wakeboarding occasion and much more at Flow House. But for now I gotta take some painkiller for my sore neck first!

1  Thank Chatchawin T
JBFlow, General Manager at Flow House Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Dear Chatchawin T,
Thank you for the amazing review, we're really glad to hear that you enjoyed your first trip surfing at Flow so much!
We're totally set-up and ready for absolute water sport and board sport beginners and our Wave Instructors train very hard to make sure that every new surfer is given all the help they need to get the most out of their session and be standing on the board with no worries by the end of it.
We've also created a beach club environment int he center of Bangkok that we're really proud of - who could have ever imagined a surfing machine, plunge pool and sports bar and awesome burgers all in the middle of Bangkok and close by some major shopping malls!!
We hope to see you soon back on the Flow catching some waves as the best remedy for some sore muscles is to jump right back on!!

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

this was my 2nd times visit flow house.
i bought my friend with me and he is 1st time here.
me and him had a excellect time in here, lots of laugh and fun.
after the flow, we check our photos, but photos are a bit expansive.
had a snack and beer afterwards. not bad and good price.
i will recommend you to come and try this place. it is good fun!

Dear Wildman1976,
Thanks for the review dude and thanks for coming back to see us again - we have many surfers coming to Flow regularly so you're more than welcome!
It's great to hear that you enjoyed the burgers - they are a Flow House specialty as we make them fresh everyday using steak-cut quality beef and homebaked buns - delicious - especially the BBQ Bacon-Cheeseburger Deluxe!
We look forward to surfing with you again!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Went to Flow House for the start of my Bachelor Party. We were all first time riders, the staff was great at teaching us the ropes and getting us up quickly.
It has a great bar for those of you wanting to get your drink on, plus nice clean shower facilities that include a towel!
The food is great as well, we sampled their burgers and pizza and both were great!
I will be heading back to Flow House for sure.
Thanks Jay!

1  Thank Darren P

Dear Darren P,
Thanks for the review dude, and congratulations on the imminent wedding, there's no better way to see you off then a session of Flow, some burgers, pizzas all washed down with a few cool beers!!
The Wave Instructor team work really hard at making sure that all of our surfers be they seasoned regulars or first-timers get equal attention and the opportunity to have loads of fun and also develop some super skills if they want - so thanks for the complements, we'll make sure they get them!
We hope to see you back on the Wave soon!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Had a party here on Sat night and had a great time. The food was delicious, the atmosphere was chilled and the staff were polite, helpful and very professional.

The instructors on the wave machine were fantastic . They were really helpful, patient and you could see they loved what they did.

Would really recommend this place for people looking to have a fun filled night doing something different.

The only negative aspect of the experience was my muscles were sore the following day from the great workout!

1  Thank Alexinbkk1

Dear Alexinbkk1,
Thanks for the review and we're stoked to her that you had such a good time surfing with us last Saturday night!
Great to hear that you enjoyed the food, we really pride ourselves on the awesome deliciousness of our homemade burger patties that are made only from steak-cut quality beef and served in our own homebaked buns, the pizzas bases too are all homemade so we got you covered!
Sore muscles??! We recommend a return trip immediately to Flow House for some cool surfing action washed down with a nice soothing beer!