“Great addition to Bangkok”
Review of Flow House Bangkok

Flow House Bangkok
Ranked #5 of 103 Fun & Games in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Surf*Food*FriendsCome down & chill at Bangkok's only urban beach club featuring a FlowRider simulated wave surfing machine, plunge pool, games, Coffee shop/Sports Bar, plunge pool, air-con private rooms, secure locker rooms, RipCurl surf shop, awesome homemade burgers, pizzas and cool drinks! The perfect place to come and chill out, amazing fun for kids, families, backpackers and sports lovers! General entry is FREE, great place for groups to come and hang out have fun and chill over a few cool drinks. Under international management and open all-day every-day until midnight, downtown location is easy to reach via BTS and we're close by the major shopping districts.Find us in A-Square community mall, Sukhumvit Soi 26, nearest BTS is BTS Phrom Phong.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Have been to Flow House Bangkok regularly since it opened last year. So good for Bangkok to have an attraction such as this - long overdue. Great place to either have some fun on the wave machine or just to chill out, meet other people and soak up the atmosphere. The food and drinks are getting really good now as well. Will often just pop-in if I am in the area as do many other regulars - if the wave is too busy then I hang-out for 30-mins or so - if the wave isn't too busy then will jump on for an hour and then chill!!!!!

1  Thank Greg_White_BKK
JBFlow, Owner at Flow House Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

Dear Greg White,
Thanks for the review and thank you for your support. We like to think of Flow House Bangkok as not only a surf club but also a cool place to come out and chill of only for a short while.
We're also really happy that many locals also see the value in having something completely different that is both fun and healthy in their backyard!
Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I had a great time here, everyone was friendly and smiling and seemed like they enjoyed being there (staff, customers and even just on-lookers). I myself definitely enjoyed it and was glad I took some girls I had just met with me, we all had a blast watching each other get snapped but also enjoyed watching each other attempt to do tricks and at first even just standing up. Very cool crowd, really looking forward to the parties you guys host and I am bummed that I haven't been already.

For anyone wondering what its like, it's not just like surfing but it is a hell of a lot of fun and definitely good way to cool down in the heat of Bangkok. You will definitely see me there again =) Thanks guys

Dear Tye Gold,
Thanks for visiting us and the cool review!
You nailed it, our slogan is "Everyday Escape from Bangkok - In Bangkok!' and that is what we are trying to provide. A place to escape the crazy and manic city of Bangkok - without actually having to leave the downtown area!!
Looking forward to seeing you down here for some relaxing Flow and perhaps a few cool drinks!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I visited Flow House Bangkok recently and what a blast. I was a little worried about my knee but found no stress on it at all. And the instructors were great, made it easier than I thought. All though one of my friends had no balance haha. It was a such a good healthy night out, and the food was yummy too. I highly recommend this as a fun activity. Next time I go I'll bring a bunch of my friends so we can have the ride to ourselves for an hour or two. Wicked fun!

1  Thank JimJam15

Dear JimJam15,
Thanks for coming down to Flow House Bangkok and thanks for the review!
We're really happy that your knee was able to stand-up to the Flow, although normally we would not encourage anyone with any joint injuries to try the Flow as it is a sport involving falling and rapidly moving water...
You're correct, we're trying to create a healthy and fun place to hang out and hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Flow House is high up there on the top ten list of things to do in Bangkok. I'd never seen simulated surfing by machine before, and it blew me away. It's so much fun, even to watch. There are two slopes separated with an inflatable tube and riders in each group (around 4-5 people when I was there but groups are a bit bigger at weekends) take it in turns to surf or body surf down their slope. Once the rider falls off (and gets shot up to the top by that powerful jet) it's the next person's turn. It tends to not take long for your go to come up - non-surfers fall off in seconds - unless you have a good surfer in front of you. Then, at least, it's pure pleasure to watch them. There's a DJ playing tunes, a bar, a shop selling surf gear and a restaurant. It's cool cool cool and seeing as I'd pay the same amount to see a film or buy two coffees in London, I don't think the price is high when you weigh up the fun/awesome experience factor. The only downside is that my kids are hassling me to take them there now.

Dear Emma S,
Thank you for the review. Yes it was our aim to try and provide something new and unique for visitors to Bangkok to enjoy. The FlowRider is certainly enjoyable just to watch! We hope to see you back again some time soon with your kids.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Our family with teens recently discovered the Flow House Bangkok, where the kids loved learning body surfing and wake boarding. A new, clean facility with fun and friendly instructors. For parents watching there is a small array of tables with chairs, a couple of water proof bean bags and lounge chairs, all near the grill & bar. Drinks and food are a little pricey so don't come famished but it's still affordable to get a plate of fries and water or soda. A great little get-away when the beach is too far. Prices are about $20/hour (= B650/hour). If you come by car, they will also validate your parking ticket up to two hours. Make a reservation before coming and remember your sun screen!

1  Thank SunnySideOfTheAlps
JBFlow, Owner at Flow House Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Hi SunnySide!
Thanks for coming down and good tip about the sunscreen!
We like to think of ourselves as an escape from Bangkok - in Bangkok! So we're happy to be of service, see you guys soon!