“food food food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Chili Paste Tour

Chili Paste Tour
Ranked #37 of 203 Tours in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Taste the extraordinary Thai food and culture hidden beyond the surface of everyday Bangkok. Interact with local people. Visit little-known but fascinating places. Sample exquisite foods made by humble families. Our exclusively private tours encourage you to move at your own pace while experiencing Bangkok's food and culture in a far more intimate way than group tours allow. We have a strong commitment to social and environmental responsibility, and as avid travelers, we always strive for spontaneity and adventure.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“food food food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

My girlfriend and I did the "Amphawa & Tha Kha floating markets" tour - it was an awesome day.

Chin and Kin were great guides - showed us interesting places, we tried some amazing food and learned a lot about Thai culture. Visiting those floating markets was a real insight, they are far less tourist-y than the famous (and crowded) Damoen Sudak.

The feel of the tour was more like a trip with friends, the girls very easy going. It is also a great opportunity to see how Thai people live.

Best advice for this tour: skip breakfast.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Pavel_11111

Offenburg, Germany
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Perfect to have some contact with locals and enjoy the most lovely dishes ones would never have the chance to try without some professional help! Really recommend the floating market tour, because takes you a little bit away from Bangkok and ones can see something different from the common touristic things. Don’t forget to try every single fruit you can and off course the adorable Chinese ginger!

Visited May 2013
Dallas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Chin is a wonderful guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

My wife and I had a wonderful day tour with our guide Chin. We were able to experience authentic Thai culture and food. Chin introduced us to new types of food and was very helpful in answering all of our questions. She made sure we were comfortable during our entire tour and that we were having an enjoyable experience. I highly suggest using Chin for a personalized and fun Thai tour experience!

Visited May 2013
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Great tour, great tour guide, great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

I was a solo female traveler to Bangkok. I wanted a different tour experience and I found the wonderful Chili Paste Food tour and Chin, my guide!!!

I met Chin (my new friend), at the Saphan Taksin BTS skytrain stop and we began our journey. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the day I booked my tour, I was the only person touring that day so I got a great 1x1 personal experience.

Chin and I were not just tour guide/tourist but I felt like I was with a great new friend. We ate everything. I tried foods I have never tasted before and it was a lot of food. I highly recommend this tour. You will not be disappointed.

Visited April 2013
Frankfurt, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Unforgettable and wonderful day trips”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

We first booked the Khlong-Tour with Chin and were wonderful led through the market, were told about the different ingrediences for special Thai food, Chin bought some fruit for us which we didn't know. The Tour itself was so interesting because Chin told us so much about things we saw at the canals. At Lunch we had boat noodles on our boat which was great. We were symphatically led through some Temple and learned so much about Thailand. Finally we came to the Artists House where we got food and cold drinks and saw an original puppet show which was really amazing!! We enjoyed this day so much and it was a high-light of our two weeks holiday in Bangkok!

Visited April 2013