“Home away from home luxuries”

Arcadia Suites Bangkok by Compass Hospitality
Ranked #132 of 867 Hotels in Bangkok
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Home away from home luxuries”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

This was our second stay at Arcadia and we are ever pleased because of the spacious room, well appointed room with two HD TV (one at the living room and one in the room) and most of all proximity to the BTS station. The hotel provides shuttle service using Tuk Tuk to take us to the BTS station less than 5 minutes away. The receptionists are ever extremely polite and helpful. They have VCDs for loan to play at the VCD player in the suite. Most of all due to our repeat stay, we were upgraded to a Deluxe Suite from Superior Suite.

We will definitely return to stay without further consideration for other hotels.Great Value for money.

Room Tip: Pool facing room gives a good view of the pool.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

GM_ArcadiaSuites, General Manager at Arcadia Suites Bangkok by Compass Hospitality, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear Mr. Michael Lee,

Thank you for taking the time to share your past experience at Arcadia Suites Bangkok. We are glad you satisfied with our room, facilities Tuk Tuk service and staff.

Thank you so much for your overall kind review to us!

We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future.

Kind regards
Arcadia Suites Bangkok.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I really loved my stay there and have no complaints! The room was clean and lovely and the staff was kind and helpful. When something needed fixing they handled it promptly. If they want it would be nice to have a few more dishes on the dinner menu and maybe do things that are different if needed.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

GM_ArcadiaSuites, General Manager at Arcadia Suites Bangkok by Compass Hospitality, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear Khun Robbi,

Arcadia Suites, Bangkok would like to thank you for choosing our residence as your preferred accommodation while visiting Bangkok.

We are so delighted that you satisfied with our room and friendly staff. We have well noted your preference for more dishes on the dinner menu. Should you visit Bangkok in the future, please consider returning stay at Arcadia Suites again. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Have a Blissful Day!
Turku, Finland
Reviewed February 24, 2014

After spending three months in Southern Thailand spending most of time in cheap guesthouses, this was the best way to end the holiday. According to the other reviews I chose this place plus the room rates were ok. Everything I read was pretty much correct. The location of Arcadia is absolutely fantastic for shopping and sights. There are ok fast food joints close by and also the hotels own restaurant isn't that bad either - the surroundings and peaceful yard with pool makes it great place to eat.
I am usually very bad sleeper. Any distraction and I will be up all night. Once I arrived to my room and noticed that there's a highway ramp with heavy traffic more or less 20 meters from my bedroom window I was terrified. BUT - yes here's the big big but - the sound isolation in the bedroom was absolutely amazing and I couldn't hear a thing from outside and really slept like a baby first time in months.
Interior of the rooms were very modern and nice. Bathroom big and really loved the shower. The lighting of the rooms were designed to have lots of indirect luminance which creates nice sensation of high luxury. Huge plus was having TV in bedroom and also in living room.
Breakfast. Well, lots of other people in Tripadvisor have complained it to be too simple. I would say less is more and suited very well with Asian and Western breakfast. Cheese would have been great, but I was satisfied with Asian breakfast.
Room cleaning. Well, that is one minor issue and unfortunately costing the perfect score. I stayed 3 nights and on the first day my room was cleaned and organized as it should be, but on the second day towels were just tossed here and there, there were stains etc and it gave me bit of poor feeling about how well some cleaner do their job after all.
Spa services. Although hotel doesn't advertise it out in the open they still have call service for massage which was absolute amazing experience - I had 2 hour massage in my room: Thai and foot massage leaving me very very relaxed. Only if I had known this on the first evening I would have had it right when I arrived.
Checkout was fast and I got taxi waiting for me to the airport.
Overall - I am very satisfied and I definitely will come back to Arcadia on my next stopover or vacation in Bangkok.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
GM_ArcadiaSuites, General Manager at Arcadia Suites Bangkok by Compass Hospitality, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Garwa,

First of all, we would like to thank you for selecting Arcadia Suites as your choice of accommodation while visiting Bangkok. We are truly appreciate you take the time to share feedback & experience regarding your recent stayed with us.

We are glad you satisfied with our room, facilities, Breakfast and the service standard. We also realized that you were disappointing with a few issues, Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

King Regards,
Arcadia Suites, Bangkok
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Probably one of the nicest rooms I've stayed in - One Bedroom Suite. Had 2 massive rooms, both with a TV. Was so clean it was like we were the 1st people to stay there. Kitchen was fantastic and also had a washing machine/dryer. Perfect escape from the intensity of the city when you've finished your days activity. Close to Siam and Sukhumvit, or anywhere your else you need to be via the free hotel tuk-tuk to the train station. Only cost us about $90 a night in high-season, worth every cent. This is the sort of room you'd expect for $400 in Australia.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
GM_ArcadiaSuites, General Manager at Arcadia Suites Bangkok by Compass Hospitality, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear Peter C,

We are so delighted that you satisfied with our room, location and cleanliness. Should you visit Bangkok in the future, please consider returning stay at Arcadia Suites again.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Have a Blissful Day!
Arcadia Suties Bangkok
San Jose, California
Reviewed February 19, 2014

It was so nice, I felt a little uncomfortable. I am a middle of the road hotel person, this is high end at middle prices :-)

Everything is brand new - microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, two TVs, DVD player - all Samsung. Bed is amazing, I am ordering the same mattress it was so perfect! Bathroom new and nice, big tub, shower that is like a waterfall over your head, no stooping down for the falang.

Pool was beautiful and great to swim in. Fitness room was small, but empty when I went. A couple aerobic machines, some hand free weights, and a weight machine. Fine.

The people at the hotel were all super professional. Nice check in experience, they bring you some sweet cool water (my wife drank them both). Restaurant people were all friendly and courteous.

The only issue I found was the hot water in the bathroom. I think the instant hot water heaters are not sized correctly, you get very hot water for about 3 minutes and then I think it resets or something. Came out cool for a while, then got hot again. The fixtures are somewhat complicated to adjust. I was able to take a shower, but this needs to be addressed. I told the hotel staff about this already.

Did I mention the breakfast buffet? Wow, what a huge meal. This can be breakfast and lunch!

Room Tip: All rooms appeared to be identical, we saw some rooms were open being cleaned and also for the pool...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Compass Hospitality

Dear Bill D

We are glad you satisfied with our room, facilities, Breakfast and the service standard. We are trying to make all guests feel as comfortable as possible and we are happy that we have achieved this. We also realized that you were disappointing with hot water heaters, Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem. Our technician will find out the best solution to solve a problem.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

King regards,
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for one night before I left Bangkok. Rooms are high quality and VERY good value for the rates charged. Kitchen, washing machine, two plasma TVs, large bath and separate shower, comfortable bed with beautiful linen, cosy lounge. It is very close to the freeway but so well noise insulated that I had a beautiful night's sleep. I had a smoking room, which was a welcome change in Bangkok instead of having to find accommodation with a balcony. The staff were very helpful. Staying at the Arcadia Suites was a very enjoyable experience.

Room Tip: I had a room overlooking the pool and the freeway. Not the best outlook, but the internals of the s...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
GM_ArcadiaSuites, General Manager at Arcadia Suites Bangkok by Compass Hospitality, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Dear Roz W

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review of our hotel.

We are glad you satisfied with our room and the service standard.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Warm regards,

Nevsehir, Turkey
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Hotel is very nice and personal very friendly.
Rooms: has washer machines,2 plasma TVs,a small kitchen,iron
Restaurant: breakfast is good but not many choices
Pool: there is a small pool
Customer Service on the desk: This is ok, they help as much as they can but if you ask a little more question then they are boring :).
Generel: hotel is a very near to skyroads and if you open your window you cannot rest because the cars noises, a/c is very nice and cool.they have free tuk tuk service till one of the main road.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
GM_ArcadiaSuites, General Manager at Arcadia Suites Bangkok by Compass Hospitality, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
Dear ILETKEN,

We are so delighted that you satisfied with our staff and room. We also realized that you were disappointing with a few issues, Please accept my sincerest apologies on that. We promise that there will be no problem like this in the future.

King Regards,