1,298 results
All reviewsbudget hotelterminal mallgreat locationceiling fansmall roomclean roomsfast wifisukhumvit roadsecurity guardbasic amenitiescable tvhot waterstrategic locationair conditionerfew minutes walkper nightkey card
Reviewed November 19, 2012

First of all, I want you all to remember that this hotel is a part of Tune Hotels chain, which means that you will have small rooms, but with comfortable bed and shower. And also you have to pay for anything extra such as Air Conditioner, towel and soap, and also TV and WiFi.

The hotel itself has a very great location, only a short walk to Asok BTS station and MRT Station, and also across the road there are Terminal 21 mal. And also on the same alley as the hotel you will find a restaurant named Suda Restaurant which offer Thai's food, I highly recommend this Restaurant as it is cheap and very delicious.

I feel that the room is very comfortable, the bed is very soft and nice. The cleanliness is also very good. And the hotel itself is very secure as there are a security guarding the main door.

So, if you are fine with small room and pay more for add-on, then I recommend you to stay here as it is cheap and comfortable. But if you are looking for swimming pool, lounge, etc, then this is not what you're looking for.

This hotel is very suited for travelers who will spend most of his day outside, *not* for those who spending your day inside the hotel and enjoying the facilities, as there are no facilities here except room.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank felixkurniawan
Reviewed November 18, 2012

As a regular customer of Airasia and Tune Hotel, I already know what to expect. Yes, you had to pay for nearly everthing but for about 350 baht (I missed the promo of 10baht, damn!!) for a night, it is worth it. Great bed as per other Tune Hotel chains like Danga Bay, Kuching and KK. Fan is good enough, no need to but aircond. Bring own toiletries and your are set for a stay at Tune Hotel. What I love about this Tune Hotel is its location. Just about 100-150m to Asok BTS. Near Terminal 21 Shopping mall. It is so convenient. Will stay again. Already booked next at Danga Bay again for Legoland visit. Cost me RM25 for 5D4N!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank azrul
Reviewed November 9, 2012

This is new budget hotel which opened on September 2012.
I stayed here on nov 8th 2012. This is my review :
- Location is very good.
- A few steps to shopping center name Terminal 21.
- A few steps to Bts Asok (sky train) and Monorail station
- easy to find public transportation such as taxi, motorbike taxi, and tuktuk
- near tune hotel has 1 simple chinese restaurant and a few bar and coffee shop
- hotel staff is friendly and warm
- in the lobby we can buy coffee, tea, bread, sandwich, mineral water, soap, candy, nut, etc
- hotel security is good
- room is small as budget hotel
- bathroom is nice
- bed is so good
- room is comfy, clean and simple (but small)
- no free wifi inside rooms
- no aircon active inside your room. You need to pay for it.
- you can watch tv if you pay
- no towel and amenities but you can rent it
- inside bedroom has safe deposit box
- no 7/11 or other shop near hotel

Tune hotel Asoke Bangkok I love you. Sawasded khrup

Room Tip: Ask room with view to Terminal One shopping center
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Irwanwijaya
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Excellent place to stay. Close to the best shopping malls and night life(!!!) venues in Bangkok. Having stayed there just 2 weeks after the hotel opened, the hotel was spotlessly clean. Air conditioned rooms( at a small extra cost), wi-fi, cable T.V. in room, rooms serviced daily, 5 min. walk from Asok station on the main city link rail line. Staff very helpful. Highly advise anyone looking for reasonably priced and clean accomodation to stay there.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Brian075
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

I booked on various promotional rates for a few days, from THB 199 - THB 599.

It's kinda hard locating the place they should do something better rather than a small sign as previous comment pointed out.

So glad that BTS Asoke is not even a 5 mins walk but i don't see any 7-11 around which is a shame and there's only 1 restaurant & street stall in the area you gonna walk out the alley for more.

They just opened in Asoke a few days before I checked in, there's a tint of newly renovated smell but not a problem for me. Everything else is just as good ol'Tune in other cities EXCEPT:

We reached at 11am but the check in time is not until 2pm, so we decided to hang around at Terminal 21(thank god) and stash our bags but reception asked for THB 80/bag!? I know this is a pay-as-u-go concept but hello we are checking in its like a 3 hours time frame and you are collecting $ from us?! At Tune Asoke if u want to keep your bags with them it's chargeable after 6pm (or was it after 6 hours I can't rmb) and that was fine. It was really a big turn off I don't have this issue with the other Tune. Why the double standards?

At a point I was even wondering will having them to call a cab for me incur charges? Luckily reception didn't ask $ for this and was helpful, phew!

If you got the rate at > THB499 I would suggest don't bother at all unless you are a low maintenance person who doesn't need AC, Wifi, b/f, luggage storage. Upon all these addons, you can easily get a better place just nearby with lotsa life, eats, 7-11, unlimited AC, I can go on and on.

All in all, if I can get THB199 - 399's rate the next time I wouldn't hesitate to stay again else I just can't be bothered.

• Stayed: September 2012