“NICE HOSTEL IN BANGKOK”

3Howw Hostel Khaosan
Ranked #151 of 1,389 Specialty Lodging in Bangkok
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

So far 3howw was good hostel to stay, clean, friendly staff, nice location and recommend for you to stay for awhile if you travel in Bangkok.

The lack was only, because there was direct bus to this hostel from DMK airport , I was trying by bus but it was failed I don't know where I arrived, therefore I decided to continue with taxi to this hostel and it was around 150 bath.
And also the stuff has less information about public transportation in bangkok, they just only suggested to me to take taxi if I wanted go to somewhere.

But so far, it is nice place to take a rest :)

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Great hostel. Big beds, very clean, great atmosphere and friendly staff. That’s all you need really. The hostel is perfectly located as you have loads of food stall down the road as well as the no1 place to eat in Bangkok "snack bar" ran by a cool Canadian dude. Also you have Mr Chars Bar a friendly Thai man who's cocktails will knock you off your feet and only for 90 Bhatt!
We stayed twice and the second time we booked a 6 bed dorm but when we arrived they had no beds, we were disappointed but they gave us discount and put us in a 10 bed dorm with only 6 people sleeping in it that night.
Breakfast was ok- standard bread and jam - we got this included due to the miss-hap.
They also do wake up calls which is nice as we had 5am flight to catch :|

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Cool hostel in great location near khao san road. Nice staff and beds are comfortable. Even a guitar lying around for a sing-a-long after partying. Computers available downstairs too with wifi and a big TV with heaps of movies.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at 3Howw for 3 nights in a private room.

The room was more like a hotel room than a hostel room! It's clean, comfortable and has a TV, ac and a desk.

The showers and bathrooms were always clean. I was able to have a warm shower, which in Thailand is rare!

There is a nice "chill out" room with DVDs and cushions to sit on. We didn't have breakfast at the hostel but it looked basic and ok.

The location is really good. About 5mins walk away from Khao San road, which at night it is quiet and you are able to get a good nights sleep.

WIFI in the room was weak but did work, we were on the top floor.

Staff were friendly and helpful.

I have stayed in other hostels in Bangkok and this is the best one close to the Khao San road. I would definitely stay here again. Clean, comfortable and all at a good price.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Adamb1984
Reviewed December 12, 2013

In November, I booked a 4 bed dorm room on internet and I chose to have breakfast for 80 Baht. I later found out that it was free for everyone and I didn't get any special dish! I was just disappointed. I didn't care about 80 baht but I did care that I paid for nothing... There are carpet slippers for you to change, however, they are very dirty and stinky. It's better not to wear it. I was on the 4th floor and there was no wifi signal. There are only 2 shared toilets. The worst part is they don't have water heater. If you like hot water shower, this place is not good for you. The location is just fine, pretty far from Kaosan rd but still in walking distance. Nonetheless, I'm not sure if it's safe for a female to walk alone at night since the street is dark and a lot of guys drink on the road side. Comparing to other hostels, this place is not cheap as well.

Room Tip: If you book a room or bed on internet, don't choose breakfast. It's FREE!