“Beyond our Wildest Expectations!”

LJ Biz Soft Adventure & Cultural - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$47.45*
and up
Small-Group Chinatown Walking Tour Including Sampeng Market
Ranked #41 of 209 Tours in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 2004, 1000's of Guests. 100% Happiness Guarantee. Experience the Best of Bangkok & Beyond. 1 - 21 day all-incl. small group private tours. Our licensed, expert & friendly guides will make your trip fun, easy & memorable - guaranteed! Our clients describe us best: Trustworthy, Reasonable Prices, Professional, Friendly, Fantastic Guides, Incredible Adventures, an Excellent Company.
Wuhan, China
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Beyond our Wildest Expectations!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We spent a week with the guides from LJ and it was one of the best vacations of our lives. We saw and did more in that week - all because they were willing to go the extra mlle (including taking us boating to see the Monks at 5 AM!). We do A LOT of travel and this company is by far the most professional, organized and knowledgable than any we have used. You simply cannot see Thailand without them.

Visited December 2012
3 Thank GreatKarma
Pimolpun L, Owner at LJ Biz Soft Adventure & Cultural - Day Tours, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear Great Karma,
Thank you for sharing pictures . It’s look great especially rafting one and the one with tiger. Your great comment is really cheerful and we glad that you enjoy all of our arrangement. We are so glad that be a part of your holiday memorable.
Lot of love and smile,

• Thai first
Petaling Jaya, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Job!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We enjoyed our trips very much with tour guide, Sarah. She was very patient and helpful to help us look for the sunflower fields. Without her, we wont be able to see the beautiful sunflowers..

Visited January 2013
5 Thank cloudie02
Pimolpun L, Owner at LJ Biz Soft Adventure & Cultural - Day Tours, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Cloudie02,
Thank you very much for review. We really appreciated your review. We will let Sarah know about your review so she can also use this as reference. Personally, I went to Sun Flower field in Saraburi 15 years ago. It was nice. Every time I eat Sun Flower seeds, it remind me all photos that me and my friends post on the field. Moreover, when I saw your group photos in Sun flower field, I really like it and think to revisit that place again. But I need to wait for next year probably since it is only grow on end of the year.
Best regards,
Philadelphia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Cheow Lan Dam (Ratchaprapa Dam)”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've been a loyal client of LJ Biz since the business first started. Because of knowledgeable and friendly staff, I count on them to get me plane tickets, to arrange trips for my family and friends. Recently, I went to Ratchaprapa Dam and it was unbelievable!!! I personally didn't expect the dam to be this memorable and unexpectedly fun. Started with a night on a tree house...I mean a nice room on a giant tree and followed by a boat trip to a floating hotel on the next day. The views were just truly wowed and my soul was finally on the vocation!! I was so happy that I took a trip and I have to thanks Buay for hooking me up with this breath-takingly beautiful trip. Buay, you did it again!!

Visited November 2012
9 Thank kayvivid
Pimolpun L, Owner at LJ Biz Soft Adventure & Cultural - Day Tours, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Dear Kayvivid,
We glad you enjoy the trip to Koh Sok. Ratchprapa dam is renown as Kui ling Thailand. Wonderful wide life , endless blue color water in the dam are all great stuff. We glad to hear you enjoy this trip. I assume you like bamboo raft house as well as trekking to dense forest. Finally, thank you for your continuing support and your amazing review.
Lot of love and smile from Thailand
Los Angeles, California, USA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great trip in Bangkok!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We greatly enjoyed our two days in Bangkok and Pattaya. Our travel group had 30 people and our tour guide, Mee, was excellent. She was very organized, knowledgeable, and very kind. Her assistant, Nid, was very helpful and sweet too! We stayed out late on our first night in Bangkok and the next day, both of them were on time and waiting for us at the port. Thank you LJ Biz for a fun and memorable trip!

Visited January 2013
5 Thank achang3
Pimolpun L, Owner at LJ Biz Soft Adventure & Cultural - Day Tours, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Achang3,
Thank you for much for your complimentary. Your review is our big reward. Nid and Mee must glad to read this. Especially Nid, she applied to be our apprentice last year. She would love to be a tour guide. This memorable time is good start for her. Thank you for welcome her to the trip. Thank you for your support and we glad to be part of your happiness in Thailand.
Lot of smile from Thailand,
Columbus, Ohio, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“White Water Rafting”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I was very fortunate to find this travel company with the help of a friend. Went white water rafting with them and the organization was great. At a very reasonable price, everything was paid for and most importantly the staff and owner of the company were very friendly and awesome :) Definitely recommend this to anyone planning to go to Thailand

Visited October 2012
4 Thank Khushbu M
Dear Kbu666,
We delight to hear that you enjoy rafting trip. It was near Koh Yai area which is called Keang Hin Peang. This trip is only valid for 4-6 months each year. We hope you can come to Thailand again since there is a lot more to do and see.
Have a nice day,