“Fun steak place”

El Gaucho Argentinian Steakhouse
Ranked #115 of 11,383 Restaurants in Bangkok
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Retro and modern in a mix of intricate detail and sophisticated simplicity. - Food is our passion and it is our aim to establish the benchmark in Southeast Asia for a contemporary, specialised steakhouse concept. We opened our first restaurant in 2011 and went our way from Saigon to Hanoi, Bangkok to Koh Samui, eight restaurants, and it is still the same joy. We are proud to serve you the finest steakhouse-style food, using only the best available meat products sourced from selected farms in Victoria, New South Wales and individual farmers and ranchers in the United States. This is all about the original flavour of the naturally raised meat, paired with the offer of our own steakhouse classics, as well as a modern approach on ingredients, preparation and combinations. Let your sense of taste be awoken with an aperitif, let the juicy meat melt in your mouth, dive into the latest wine treasures and find in a selection of cigars a peaceful retreat from the bustling world around.
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Been coming here many times, and the place has grown on me. Fun, lively and always deliver great steaks.

I always order the NY strip loin, always cooked perfect. The side dish of mushrooms and mac & cheese is also a must order for me. Other cuts like filet and rib eye also cooked perfect.

To top it off, we always get a lovely shot of vanilla vodka (i presume thats what it is). Only this time the bottle was left on the table for further helpings. Even our pregnant friend was given chocolate milk shake shot so she would not be left out. With great service like this how can one not return.??

Only downside here is the parking. There is none so you have to park at Terminal 21 next door and walk over. Other than that everything is just great. Keep it up.

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Since I have time to spare I'll try a mobile review. Second visit here in the past 2 years and quite pleased with food, service and price. Ordered pretty much the same meal as before with a rib eye creamed spinach and Caesar Salad. The lady had the beef soup, lamb chops and mushrooms for her side.

Nice late dinner and you can get a late order in at 11:30. Wines by the glass are decent and with three of them a bottle of Water w one comped beer and 2 sauces for out mains, we got a fare priced meal and another good memory for 6000 baht.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Great exterior/interior and service. Steaks are marvelous with tasty sauces. Side dishes and desserts are somewhat average.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Ok firstly this is London/ NYC prices because all the beef is imported ! But it's best steak in thailand. Been back 3 times , worth every Baht .

Reviewed July 10, 2014

After a lot of travel and feeling very tired I was wandering down Sukhumvit Road with my wife thinking we had better eat as it was about time. We spotted the Argentinian Steakhouse just up Soi 19, so obvious that is was the obvious place to eat. We wandered in, sat down and ordered drinks and a simple meal. In my case the lamb chops and mashed potatoes. What arrived was the best looking lamb chops I have seen and the mash made me think that Mum was in the kitchen. Then I started to take notice and began to realize that this was a really great choice. My wife's meal was also great, some sort of raw steak. We then got into the mood of the place finishing up with Vodka infused with Caramel and that was also unique.

1  Thank Muruk

Been to El Gaucho Argentinian Steakhouse? Share your experiences!