“A+++ MUST TRY IT”

Al Saray Restaurant
Ranked #81 of 10,966 Restaurants in Bangkok
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The restaurant Al Saray Fine Lebanese and Indian Cuisine endorses the same standard of excellence in food and service as with all other Gourmet House branches. Our vision is to be the leading Lebanese and Indian cuisine dining establishment in Thailand, while giving our diners superior value-for-money.
“A+++ MUST TRY IT”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic resturant, good food and amazing place, worth the try and recommended. Good humus with meat, amazing indian food. The bread is good also

3 Thank Nawafalasousi

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
“The Best Indian and Arabic food in Thailand”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was There so many time. testy food, very nice build in..just felt different from other res. First you have to try is Hummus it is Lebanese dish with the Indian bread called Naan. and Biryani for Main Dish. OMG! I really miss them all when I think of them! See you Alsaray!

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank Pari_Pia
“Must try it!!! Yummy!!!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Me and my husband we love lebanese food and indian food as well and in this restaurant u can eat both in the same place.
Honestly we visit 5 or 6 restaurants in bangkok which they say they are the best but beleive me u cant compare with Al Saray. The food was amazing speacily the light Hommos and motabal and fesh Naan.the service was very good we get help from the chef to choose our food and he has good taste to choose for us lebanese and indian food. If you go please try the butter chicken with steam rice.very very yummy!!!!!!
Value of money was perfect we enjoy our time over there.
I recomand u to call the restaurant before u visit for the location.

3 Thank Anong2
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“fresh, yummy, and affordable!!!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

i've been in bangkok hospital for 7 months, and this was the only place i ate from without worrying about pollution. the food looks, smells, and tastes very fresh. all the food is made by order. if you visit the restaurant you MUST try the fatooch, homus, and nan bread for appetizers. my main course depends on my mode, if i like to keep it light with low carb i order the Lebanese style grilled chicken, i honestly dont think i ever tasted perfectly grilled chicken like this ... its very soft and tender, and not chewy like other places i tried. if you like spices and looking for a heavy meal try the chicken tikka masala and white rice from the indian cuisine. if your a group of people try the hot mezza for appetizers, its a mixture of indian and lebanese pastries .... very tasty!!!
the staff are super friendly and always smiling. sometimes even the chef himself comes up to me and asks me how is everything tasting ... its a great place to dine and enjoy fine, and VERY FRESH food!!! :D
i see the value of money very very reasonable for the quality and amount of food served, not forgetting the great service the staff offer to please the customer!!!

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank AQ89
Cambridge, MA
“Best of the Best!!!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

This place is FANTASTIC! The best middle eastern restaurant I've been to anywhere, including the Middle East. Everything is delicious. Yummy hummous, warm and smooth grape leaves, intense falafal, fantastic kebabs -- and the taboule salad is absolutely out of the ordinary.

The setting is elegant, service good, and everything is authentic and well above other Middle Eastern offerings you'll find in Bangkok.

Location is hard to find... I suggest you phone in advance for directions!

• Visited December 2012