3,188 results
All reviews woo bar spectacular room sathorn square marvelous suite trendy hotel chong nonsi bts station spg member business district concierge team lobby bar amazing hotel pool and gym breakfast buffet corner room woobar boxing alarm
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Our room was spacious and comfortable.
Great for young people - older people and business customers would find the hotel too noisy.
Wood bar- very popular has great drink specials- and good DJ
Breakfast was good- .
Enjoyed the gym - great equipment- and friendly staff.
Pool a little too small with so many people staying at the hotel.
Was a great location for my husband work- other wise for a holiday would stay closer to the city centre.

Room tip: Higher rooms would be quieter.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Wendy C
W Bangkok H, General Manager at W Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2014

Hi Wendy C,
Thank you very much for your comments. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your room, vibe at WOOBAR, and hotel facilities. Although our hotels’ swimming pool is quite limited in terms of size at 23m in length, the thing that stands out is that it is accessible 24 hours a day. It is good to see that the team has done a great job in looking after you. They are definitely an asset for us, I will be sure to pass on your comment to them.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

I stayed at W Bangkok for 2 nights last week. The service I received was great and the room condition was always perfect. The room and beddings are so comfortable and I really didn't want to leave the room. Also 24 hours pool and gym is one of the merits of staying and all facilities are well maintained. The buffet at breakfast has good range, not too much but all has high quality. They delivered wrong omelet, but I didn't care as the rest of them were so good. I was so pleased with W Bangkok and would stay again in the near future.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi Yoo jung L,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. I’m happy to hear that everything was up to your expectation provided by our Whatever/Whenever service culture. I can see that you enjoyed your overall stay with us especially W signature bed, hotel facilities, breakfast and our WET pool. Next time you are at the pool, don’t miss having a detox foot massage in the cabana or on a sun lounger and enjoy a retox cocktail afterward. We look forward to your return so that we can offer you the same experience.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

Although the room I was upgraded to was amazing by any standards, there was just too much extra effort to be trendy (which is a fault of W Hotels in general, not just this property). I was put off by the need to control lights and A/C from the tablet in the room, as this just made the process more clunky than I wanted. And the horse-hair furniture was not comfortable at all.
The feeling I got was that this place caters mostly to people who are famous in their own mind, and is not really the place to a seasoned traveler. I want a place that focuses on comfort and providing a peaceful stay. W Hotels simply tries to be a nightclub. If I wanted a nightclub, I would have gone to one. In the future, I will stick to Sheratons and Westins, along with the Signature properties. However, if you want to stay at a place that is like a singles bar with rooms, by all means, this is your place.
Also, the service at times was apathetic by Thai standards. Many of the staff in the Woobar and front desk area did not seem to be all that excited to help guests.

Room tip: Something up high and on the northwest side would keep the noise from BTS lower. As far from the Woobar and Wet pool would help with ambience. However, it is important to note that elevators took a long time to pick us up on the 29th floor.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Duggle1
W Bangkok H, General Manager at W Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2014

Hi Duggle1,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your valuable review. We feel regret that our hotel designs didn’t meet your expectation. The tablet we provide is the most convenient tool for guest as you can control everything all in one. W Hotel is well known for the theme that sleek modern and hip design which it may not likely for everyone. Thank you once again for your comments as Starwood has more traditional brands that might be more to your taste when you next return to Bangkok.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

I always have high expectations for staying at the hip brand of Starwood - the "W"'s. They also market themselves on one of the highest price category in various cities that they are in. Having stayed at various different "W"'s, I knew what I was getting into. Had to do it because it was close to the office, but it wouldn't be my first choice if it was for leisure. Sure enough, the staff are fine, well appointed but just isn't a style that works for me. Food in the main restaurant (of which it only had one), was also very mediocre. Given it was for business, what made my stay terrible was the electronic dance music in the hallway of my floor. I could even hear it in the room when I was trying to sleep. If I was 25 yo, going for a bachelor party, then this would be an awesome hotel but then what 25 yo can afford the "luxury" pricing of this brand.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank detang

Hi detang,

Thank you for staying and sharing your valuable feedback with us. Our passion is to deliver wonderful music, fashion, design and great service to our guests and it’s sadden me that what we have provided didn’t meet your expectations. I have noted on your point as I will make sure that the music in the hallway is in the low volume and won’t disturb any guests on the floor. We are looking forward to welcoming and seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Wonderful hotel, we love this place a room and amenities are perfect and cool. Every small details and touches are amazing. We can quite relax at the pool after a long day, even though it's a bit noisy from the traffic outside. Location is a big plus with short connection to BTS station so you can't go wrong in Bangkok. Breakfast is amazing and comparable to any other 5 stars hotels in bangkok. A bit minus only wifi seems not be free at the room. We will definitely stay here again if we have a chance.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank mattfyr
W Bangkok H, General Manager at W Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Hi mattfyr,

Thank you for sharing your comment with us. I am glad that you had a great time during your stay. I can feel that you loved the hotel amenities, hotel design and location which is very close to the BTS, easy to get around in Bangkok. Breakfast, we pride ourselves in offering our guests with a wide variety of choices, served in the highest quality possible to ensure the best of flavors. We provide free WIFI in all public areas at the hotel but if you looking for WIFI in room, we also have a special offer rate which you can find from here> http://www.whotelbangkok.com/
We are definitely looking forward to exceeding your expectations on your next stay.