Brand spanking new hotel in Bangkok with bling bling rooms and crazy bathrooms. It sounds like a W, it is a W.
+ the property is beautiful
+ the surrounding area is very private
+ my room had a view of the BTS line!
+ the bathroom you'll either love or hate
- it's still not completely open, they're still renovating some rooms
- it's not completely open servicewise either - the welcome letter was for someone else!
- it is a bit of a walk to the Surasak BTS station, but completely doable
Didn't try the restaurant for either breakfast or dinner, so cannot comment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city’s prestigious Embassy Row and pulsating commercial district is the W Bangkok, a stylish icon of Asian chic. Welcome to the new playground of ambassadors, jet setters and fashionistas, a hot destination by the coolest shopping and dining. In our 407 rooms, you’re dreaming sweet in the signature W bed, or lazing in plush bathrobes as you enjoy state-of-the-art entertainment and fully wired technology, the fabulous Munchie Box and our wonderful Whatever/Whenever® service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your W Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.