“Good food and service at a reasonable price”
Review of The 9th Cafe

The 9th Cafe
Ranked #1,329 of 12,071 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2014

We stayed at a nearby hotel and ate at this cafe twice, once for lunch and once for dinner. The food was excellent for the price for the price as were the drinks. The only negatives were that the tables are too close together and there was no allergy information available.

Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

Limited seating but cakes look great. Did not try their main courses. Service is slow though and you need to grab the attention of the servers. Gets very crowded.

Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Nicely presented food which tastes very good. A massive variety of thai, western and fusion food. Prices are very reasonable. Of course you pay a little more than in other restaurants but its very much ok concerning the service and the friendliness of staff. Try to sit outside in the evening! I recommend dish number 165!

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

The food here is really good. If you have patience to wait then hang around. The waiters are not very service orientated and needs to be trained. I have been there 3 times, as I say the food is very good. Let's just say you probably have to try and get there attention a few times to get noticed. Drinks and dessert are wow! Strawberry orange soda! Loved it

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I am writing this as I'm sitting here. I came with my girlfriend and orders two spaghetti and a water and sprite. The food came out fast and was fine. But it was spicy. I then asked for our water and sprite which was late. We asked again five minutes later for water and sprite. Finally we got the sprite for my girlfriend but still no water. Other guests that came after us finally got their water. I asked for water from two other waiters and still no water. At this point I have already finished my meal which was spicy that i needed water. Finally i took the dish and asked for the manager and asked him to get me water and i had already finished my food with no water, and handed him my finished plate at the front kitchen area. He finally grabbed a bottle of water for me 20 mins later...... Horrible service