“Good Spicy Thai Food”

Cuisines: Asian
Neighborhood: Pathum Wan
Neighborhood: Pathum Wan
Reviewed September 7, 2016

I go to this restaurant everytime I am in Bangkok. It is an inexpensive little restaurant in the local and international shopping malls. I always get the same thing -- Larb moo, Tom Yum Goong, and Tod Man Pla (Fish Cakes). They are always well-prepared and delicious. The Fish Cakes are different than normal, but they are still very tasty. You have to try Larb if you are not familiar with it. It is always interesting and quite flavorful. Top it off with a Chrysanthemum tea.

Date of visit: September 2016
Write a reviewReviews (104)

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

I ordered pad thai for my hubby and fish porridge for myself..fish pieces were of generous servings,fresh and chunky .but porridge was just cooked rice in soup..not much flavour..the pad thai was great in looks and taste.coconut drink thirst quenching..k pop chicken drumlets was sweet and a bit spicy to my liking.the omelette with minced pork was also very flavourful.overall had a good dining experience.

Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

We were hungry after a day long shopping at IKEA and at Mega Banga . Thought of having a nice Thai dinner and settled into This place . Totally spoiled . Ordered a Omelet with stuffed pork . First time , only omelet no stuffing . When complained , they made another one with pork stuffing and so much extra salt that we couldn't take a single bite . Phase Thai was disappointing . The worst food experience in Bangkok for us

1  Thank SanjeebKalita
Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

Went here once, ended up going many times throughout our stay in Bangkok. The service is okay, wish they could understand English a bit more than they do but it's okay just to order what you want. The food arrives very quickly. And it's good too. One of the best eateries in the giant MBK. Not too pricey either. Everything I tried there during our many visits was Yum.

Reviewed July 30, 2016

reasonable price, good ambience, tasty food, friendly staff. i came here for 3 times when i was in Bangkok!

Date of visit: July 2016