“Great icecream”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 14, 2014

The ice creams are tasty, and astounding, and so is their chocolate shakes. Portion size might be a little too big for us, but the teenagers like it. So did our neice and nephew. Coffee not too good. Enjoy your heavy duty ice cream after shopping and the central world has loads to shop...

1  Thank y0rkshire_0wl

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Its wonderful brand of ice cream and the choice pf products is enormous. one can skip a meal if you can digest a normal size of ice cream. we always visit their outlet at MBK Mall & Indra market. very affordable prices and superb cream quality.

1  Thank Gaurish-India
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We recently stopped for desert after having pizza at another restaurant, I had the volcano which is a small pudding like cake with a soft chocolate sauce inside with 2 scoops of my choice of icecream the hot chocolate pudding was delicious & the vanilla was a true vanilla flavour along with the scoop of chocolate & very reasonably priced, this is one place we will return to.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Started liking Swensen's back when I was still in high school but my preference shifted to other brands as more choices became available...until I came back to Bangkok and needed to kill some time in between appointments. I sat down, ordered their local creation called Mango Delight...and was instantly transported back to ice cream heaven! It's a combo of, you guessed it, mango-flavored ice cream, together with green-colored sticky rice, shreds of coconuts, and crispy biscuits. If there was an Oscar for best ice cream of the year, I'd give it to whoever created it. The blend of flavors and textures are perfect. Presentation wasn't bad either considering the guy at the counter had to make it quickly with a fully-packed restaurant each time I visited and he was fast as I usually waited no more than 5 minutes for mine.

The menu is quite extensive so if one fancies flavors that are more "traditional", there are many varieties to choose from. That said however, I would still encourage foreign visitors to try the Mango Delight as it is only available here in Thailand. Oh by the way, it is also cheap - THB79 or around USD2.50.

Chris Lee

1  Thank ChrisKSL
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Swensens can be found in many locations in Bangkok. The interior of the restaurant is very clean, bright, and inviting. The menu selection is amazing----there is something for every ice cream lover out there! The prices are a bit expensive (compared to other food in Thailand) but for the quantity and quality, it is well worth it! I would definitely recommend anything mango or coconut---any of the more exotic flavours that taste so amazingly fresh in Thailand. Swensens is great for cooling down----the locations have air conditioning! It is nice to sit down in a quiet, clean place to escape the chaos of Bangkok while enjoying a refreshing cool dessert! I asked for a glass of water too and got that for free.

2  Thank roundbunny