We came across Swensen's for the first time at the Terminal 21 mall in Bangkok. We have since encountered several other outlets across Thailand during our travels.
- An extensive menu providing multiple sundae variations to meet the needs of just about everyone, if not, they will make it for you.
- Service is not bad, they are relatively quick depending on how busy the particular place is.
- Many flavours of ice cream to choose from.
- A bit overpriced for what you get.
- Many of the sundaes that come with syrups or jams are covered to such a degree that you lose the flavour of the actual ice cream and can be a bit overwhelmingly sweet
- The waffle pieces they place in the sundaes can be stale and lacks a decent batter flavour