“A wonderful dining experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bonita Cafe and Social Club
Ranked #177 of 10,625 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: European
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Silom
Description: Pure vegan cafe/restaurant, serving pure vegan western dishes, managed by pure vegan ultra-marathoner. Non fast food. Home-hand-heart-made slow soul food. (good for vegan people, good for vegetarian people, and good for all people.)
Wellington
“A wonderful dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

We were only in Bangkok for a few days, so we were expecting to have trouble finding good vegan food in city this large...but I have never been so happy to be wrong.

This small friendly restaurant has a great selection of vegan food and everything is made with care and love as it is ordered... No old food here.

The owners are warm and welcoming and genuinely want every guest to have a good meal. We took the opportunity to eat here twice and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone staying in this city.

These were the two best dinners we ate! Thank you.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Mr_Meener

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Mandalay, Mandalay, Myanmar
“Convenient, delicious and friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

Excellent establishment! Incredibly kind service from the owners themselves, delicious vegan food (though I'm not vegan myself!) and a friendly atmosphere. I often have to go to the Myanmar embassy to renew my visa as I am currently living in Myanmar, and each time I go, I make sure to stop by Bonita, as it's just a couple blocks down from the embassy. Try their creamy (yet vegan!) caramel latte!

• Visited March 2013
Mandalay, Myanmar
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Caring and comfortable.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

I have visited the Bonita Cafe many times now as I travel through Bangkok and am never disappointed. The service and amenities are wonderful and the coffe is a delicious treat. They meek vegan fare attractive and the visit pleasant. Thank you Bonita I will be seeing you again soon!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Tazia R
Calgary, Canada
“A pleasant coffee shop, not a culinary experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

I came here in search of veggie fare and because of the great ratings on tripadvisor. Bonita Cafe is cute, a little kitschy, with passable although expensive food (I only sampled the terriyaki burger, which was tasty but greasy, accompanied by a small iceberg lettuce salad and a cup of fried potatoes), and friendly owners. I'd recommend their coffee, but I wasn't blown away by my meal or the atmosphere. I'm puzzled by these amazing reviews - seems strange to me.

• Visited March 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

Found this site via trip advisor. Really nice place. Feels like we are no longer in bangkok. Really nice food, best environment. Safely can say that this is the best in bkk

1 Thank Mongkhol