“Best in the business”

Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best in the business”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

I was travelling through Bangkok and i was referred to Admire Tailors at the Amari Watergate. The staff were very professional and the price was reasonable - The quality was what you would expect for £1,000 suit which cost me £350. Very happy

Visited December 2012

• Indonesian first
Bangkok, Thailand
“An image created by Admire Tailors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

Just popped into Admire tailors by way of a recommendation from a friend, I certainly wasn't disappointed.
I approached Jaspal and his team with an aim of fitting me out with my next set of business wear for the next 6 months.
i told them what i wanted, showed them the style and the colours i liked and gave them a strict time i needed the suits for.
They gave me more than what i expected, they advised me in their eyes what colours suited me, what style would be used for different work situations, meetings with clients, presentations and meetings with the board members to convey a certain statement.
I listened to their advise and went along with everything they recommended, suits were delivered on time and the quality was something i would definitely feel comfortable with for a long time.
The suits have actually given me a lot more confidence, maybe its the style and colour matching or maybe its because i listened to their advice.
All in all if your in Bangkok and you want to look sharp pop into admire Tailors and ask for Jaspel

Visited January 2013
Singapore
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Patient, prompt, professional service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

My friend and I went down to amari watergate to check out the tailors and prices. We decided to give Admire Taylor a try. They did not disappoint. Chris and his team were very professional and most importantly, patient.

Fitting is a must to ensure the tailoring is to your satisfaction. My shirts and pants were well adjusted after the fitting. Provided the best value out of the 2 other well known tailors at amari watergate.

Some miscomm about delivery of my suit and shirts but was very quickly resolved by Chris after I called him up. I appreciate you rushing the delivery for me :-)

Overall a great experience. One improvement could be to have even more variety of materials, colors and patterns.

Do give this place a try.

-Shahril

Visited September 2012
2 Thank TripProwler
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“excellent service, Real professional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

I recieved an excellent, professional service for Jaspal and his team in Admire taliors, I travel exstensively in the far east due to my profession in Hollywood, On countless occasions I have some tried the service of other Tailors in Bangkok, and always acheived a unsatisfactory service, never meeting my individual taste requirements... At last i have found a tailor that is not only excellent in meeting my personal time dead line, but garantees it, at the best price, and quailty material... However the real wohhhhhhhhhh for me was Jaspal and his team saw straight through my mind, my eyes as if they knew what I wanted, they are talanted and are so up to date with the latest fashion, something very rare i the far east...

Visited August 2012