Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great taylors! Great professionals!

Reviewed today
fan139
Sao Paulo, SP
via mobile
4 Custom suits in ONE DAY and a coat

Order number JF1139 James Fashion International delievered on every aspect of customer service... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

More Info
from $59.60
More Info
1,684 results
All reviews order number james tailor nice suit tailored suit final fitting bought shirts perfect service fitted perfectly custom made final product professional service great quality top quality these guys boni som suits
Reviewed today via mobile

They surprised me. They were able to finish the suits we bought in 24 hs and when I arrived at my hotel in the evening they were there waiting for us to check if everything was according!! Good price and good quality! I recommend!!fabio nogueira

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Order number JF1139

James Fashion International delievered on every aspect of customer service, quality of fabrics and execution of making me 4 custom suits and 4 custom long-sleeve dress shirts in just ONE day. I can't forget to mention that my wife also had a custom cashmere long coat made in ONE day.

Jeff was friendly and patient as we looked through different fabrics and patterns to create the perfect suit. Jeff made sure to take accurate measurements and gave suggestions on designs for fall versus spring suit styling. Because Jeff's measurements were pretty close to perfect, I didn't have to waste time during subsequent fittings.

Jimmy was polite and friendly. During my second fitting, he made sure that my actual suit fit exactly how I wanted at every aspect of my body. He made sure to deliver my suits and my wife's coat to our hotel at night so that we could catch our early morning flight the next day.

The entire staff- from the drivers (who picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel- free of charge), to the staff who provided us with complimentary drinks , to Jeff and Jimmy were well worth the trip and experience.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Visited Bangkok with my wife for our honeymoon and couldn’t have had a more pleasant experience at a tailor’s than the one I had with both Jimmy and Jeff. Their work is phenomenal and I have never looked better in a suit ! I had a few shirts made and Jimmy also made a few ties to match them. He arrived at our hotel to drop it off, however our flight was delayed so he left and came back to drop it off (through Bangkok traffic mind you). I would recommend this place to anyone! Order # JF1124

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

I went to Thailand on honey moon and was recommended this tailor by our tour guide. We were immediately impressed with the service of the staff, we worked with Jeff and Jimmy who showed us designs and worked around us leaving Bangkok for a few days. Jimmy delivered my item to the hotel when we returned. My item fit wonderfully and he added personal touches. Would reorder again! Order #JF1125

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

As a part of a Tai fashion campaign a Tuk tuk driver took us to JF, as a result we got to know Jimmy an excellent Tailor. He got to finish 2 high quality suits in less than 24 hours, on top of that he kindly delivered at my hotel. JF1117

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Goes to Rom!!! We’ve shopped a lot in our lives, but this guy was so attentive to my husbands needs and patient, from (beginning) measuring to (end) delivering suits. The suits were made to perfection! The price was also perfect! PS...I got a few dresses for myself as well, thanks Kris! James Fashion rocks!! Thanks again Rom! If your boss is reading this Rom, you should get a raise and a weeks paid vacation! ♥️

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The clothes looked amazing on my husband and fit perfectly. They delivered right to our hotel the next day. Mr. Charlie was very helpful. Ram delivered to us and was very good. Order number CL-0422

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have to admit, I was a little skeptical at first and wasn’t planning on buying a custom tailored suit on vacation but it was a fun experience. I know you aren’t supposed to take the tuk tuks on the way to the Grand Palace but we had time to kill and didn’t mind being shown around. We saw some places we might not have seen otherwise. The guy who organized the trip said we didn’t have to buy so we knew we could say no but after chatting with Jimmy for awhile we looked at some of the style magazines. I had been wanting to buy my boyfriend a shirt so it started there. Jimmy unsold us into a dress, jacket, slacks, shirts and two skirts. I needed for work as I work for a bank and my boyfriend is an attorney. Anyway, we had fun getting measured, picking out material and drinking beer. It was all very pleasant. We returned the next day to get fitted. We enjoyed visiting with Mr. Ram and we’re excited with the clothing so far. Then they gave us a free ride back to our hotel. After a week of traveling, we checked back into Bangkok and Mr. Ram promptly arrived on time at our hotel to deliver the finished product. I tried everything on and it fit great! Very delighted with the clothes, the experience and especially the service. Thanks!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I visited the shop yesterday and had a suit made up within 1 day. Amazing service and the best quality materials. Great prices and definitely a must for any business person traveling to Thailand for work or play. Thank you so much! CL0402 - Ram! ++

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came to Thailand with no intention of purchasing a suit, however after speaking with Shan and Ram at Jame's Fashion International, we couldn't say no. We walked in, were pleasantly greeted with water and Shan helped me and Ram assisted my friend. Shan offered me a wide variety of materials and colors, and helped me customize my suit for purpose and style. Ram helped fit my
friend for three shirts and a pair of pants. We had to leave in 2 days, but they were able to get these done in 24 hours and when we tried them on, they fit perfecty with no alteration needed. A quality final product with incredible ease from step 1. We highly recomend them for any tailoring and custom fabric needs. Order number BA-1573 and SH-0572.