“Good Burgers”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Thong Lor & Ekamai
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Good burgers -- a contender for the best in Bangkok.

Avoid the patty melt, though, which is not a real patty melt as it should be (it's a regular burger on a regular bun, just with fancier cheese and grilled onions).

Stick to the Factory Burger, would be my suggestion.

Curly fries and potato salad good.

Nice atmosphere. Service friendly, although a bit befuddled.

Dr. Pepper available.

Worth a visit if in the neighborhood.

There are newer reviews for Burger Factory

Reviewed November 2, 2012

this place names "Burger Factory" has a very limited menu in food, i ordered chicken tenders and the order came quite fast, food quality and value was good.
I was pleased when the waitress asked me if the sauce dip would be enough or i would like some more, this kind of service is rare here.
their drinks variety is quite good

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I think the food there is good... Although we may have to wait a while for the good but it was worth waiting

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Overrated! Nothing special. I ordered my patty medium but i got a dry and overcooked patty.

Overprice and Are you kidding me with almost 300 baht for chicken burger

1  Thank John_MIller45
Reviewed August 18, 2012

This burger restaurant opened a few months ago and had some fairly positive reviews in the social press. On that basis we decided to try them out, but clearly they are still trying to get up to speed after closing for a kitchen upgrade in July. Many items on the menu were not available which was somewhat annoying. Service however was decent, but the food was very slow to arrive - a fact which we overheard being remarked upon by those sitting at tables nearby. The quality of the food was fine, although portions were not the largest. The burger buns were very generic white bread, and the amount of cheese and caramelised onions on one of the burgers was tiny. On a positive note, the owners were attentive and aware of the problems being experienced. They came to express their apologies for the problems we were having and comped us a dessert which, incidentally, was excellent.

For a premium burger establishment, I think more thought needs to go into the presentation and content of the food, which is nothing out of the ordinary given the prices being asked. There is another burger restaurant close by which remains our firm favorite.