“poor service apartment” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #500 of 849 Hotels in Bangkok
Bangkok, Thailand
“poor service apartment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights. From its website, everything seemed to be so good. Unfortunately, I was wrong! it's all illustration! the floor was so dirty, the balcony was dusty. The bath couldn't be used!

I won't recommend anyone who didn't have a car, quite far from city center and everything.
If you do have a car, I still won't recommend you to stay here too.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Whnk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Indonesian first
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

I was arriving at midnight into BKK airport and leaving around noon the following day. It took about 20 minutes to get to the hotel and we almost missed it (it's new and the driver didn't know of it). I had a huge suite and it was very modern with a kitchenette including a washer/dryer. Perfect for a good nights sleep. Only cons are that there was no food available when I arrived, but there was a 24 hr 7-11 next door.

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank greenhootenanny
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

We travelled to Bangkok with our 4 children for our daughters school swimming competition.

Our eldest daughter who was swimming stayed at another hotel which was booked out, so we found the closest hotel that was suitable for a family with 3 children, the vertical suite.

There was nothing stocked in the kitchen/fridge on arrival, the floors were dirty, a band was set up in the driveway of the hotel which I can only think was to bring more business in...we were the only people staying in the entire place.

The band stopped playing at 12.30am, however that's when the jack hammer kicked in. The vertical suites is surrounded by construction sites on all sides which worked through the night.

Breakfast the next morning was terrible.

We went to watch our daughter swim for the day and on return to vertical suites, checked out a night early forgoing the 2nd nights accommodation as we managed to get a cancelled room at our daughters hotel.

It really is a building of residential apartments rather than a hotel.

I do not recommend anyone to stay here.

Stayed December 2013
2 Thank Damon R

Travelers are raving about these Bangkok hotels

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

I had actually planned to return to my previous hotel choice but decided last minute on the Vertical Suites instead after looking at the photos.
I was so glad I did so as i had a fantastic experience.
Reached the hotel quite late in the night with my family (they were not staying with me), who decided to have a short stop and check out the hotel's facilities.
The manager was very friendly and yet retained his professional attitude. We were brought up to my room where everyone was impressed by the size and facilities.
The manager was also kind enough to show my aunt another similar sized room as well as the meeting rooms.
As I was staying by myself, I opted for a king-sized bed and it was so comfortable, I found it a challenge to leave it every morning.
The only bit of disappointment was that the AC in the bedroom takes quite a bit of time to cool down the room and that the wifi does not work well when I am in the bedroom.
I agree that some of the finishes (plaster ceiling and light fittings) were not all together ther but all in all, it was a fantastic bargain getting the room.
This would be a great choice for someone looking for a place for short stay, as it has all the facilities ie washer, kitchenette etc. as well as a a family of three to four as the room size is very generously and well thought of.
And really, it is more or less in between the two shopping centers which meant one as a multitude of choices in terms of shopping and food.
I had not the chance to try out the buffet Breakfast nor the restaurant or the swimming pool but I am not disappointed. Why? Because this means that I now have an excuse to return to the Vertical Suite again.

Room Tip: Remember to check with the hotel on the usage of the washer and cooker. I believe they are applicabl...