Why should you not eat here? Two words food poisoning. We got really bad food poisoning after eating here. There was no possibility that it could have been from anywhere else and we had the misfortune of having it hit at the beginning of our trip home. The place also smelled faintly of sewage when we ate there. We probably should have left but the food looked really good, we didn't have much time, and we were starving... poor life choice.
Additionally, I was served my first burger with a hair in it.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.