“Great Italian food in Bangkok”
Review of Sole Mio

Sole Mio
Ranked #672 of 11,463 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Thong Lor & Ekamai
Description: A friendly warm House with garden and outdoor terrace.A wide range of italian wines and beers. Traditional Italian Cousine. Home made pastas and breads. Whole wheat and Hemp Pizzas.
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We were recommended this place by our friend Bee who owns the Stockholm Espresso Bar in Thonglor. We were very warmly welcomed by Dominico (I hope I have his name correct) and the service was excellent by all who assisted us. Between us we had real Italian this base pizza, ravioli, risotto and penne...all very tasty. The wine per glass was reasonable too, at 120 Baht. FYI wine is so expensive in BK because of the high import duty on the product, up to 300%! Makes me appreciate my South African wine prices back home in Cape Town, so much!

1  Thank Allison F

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We had dinner with our friends at Sole Mio in April 2013. The food was good, especially lamb chops. The total bill for 4 of us was around $150 (including 2L of house wine). The owner is very friendly. He has recommended dishes, and talked about his life in Thailand.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

this is a very nice clean reaustarant.beautifull atmosfair.i lved the food.its original italian .i liked the pizza(full italian taste).i ate there 4 times.its very easy to find.all took took driver knows.aaaa try also the sweets!!!i will go back again.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Authentic Italian in the midst of chaotic Bangkok! Owned and managed by Italians so the food served is 'a like a Mamma used to make' I guess. Buffalo Mozarella Capreses served with the freshest Basil I have had anywhere - delicious. Fantastic thin crust Pizza (huge) of which the name escapes me but had ham, mushrooms, tomato, artichoke and egg as the main ingredients. The wine list leaves a lot to be desired and does not match the food but no matter. Good atmosphere and a friendly environment and good value for money.

1  Thank GRT7V
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I am in Bangkok often and make it a point to have lunch and dinner at Sole Mio. I'm never disappointed. Ask for Armando's signature pasta.