“Disappointed, first and last time :-(”

Escapade Burgers and Shakes
Ranked #7,067 of 10,792 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: American, Bar, Fast Food
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Banglamphu
Description: A casual place where only unusual Food & Drinks are served.
Nonthaburi, Thailand
“Disappointed, first and last time :-(”
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

After having read a good review in Bk Magazine i was curious to discover this little burger eatery.
The very tiny place was cozy but full, so we sat in the little yard at the back, quite good atmosphere.
We ordered a bucket of home made cocktail, and it tasted good....
The big disappointment came from the poor quality burgers (very dry and lacking of flavours) and the mayo & squid ink was quite bad...
There is room for improvement...

• Visited April 2013
6 Thank Frednonthaburi

• Thai first
“Out of everything”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Was excited about trying this spot after reading a review in a local magazine a few months back. What peaked my interest most were the reported "red-wine sauce wings" and "pesto wings." We called for directions and made a reservation, which we were told in necessary because the place is tiny and often fills up fast. It was still a bit tough to find, and once we did, what a disappointment! They were completely out of wings, out of shakes, and out of all beers. The burgers we ordered were also a let-down. Both the beef and lamb burgers were tiny and dry and were served on an even dryer bun. The hot dog was 7-eleven type quality and topped with undercooked bacon. Fries and onion rings were very average. The best thing I can say about the place is the homemade ketchup is tasty. As we were leaving I saw that the "red wine wings / pesto wings" were still listed on the chalk board as house specials. I asked the server if they usually still have the wings, thinking I might come back and give em a try, but was told "no, finished, not have anymore." Too bad.

• Visited February 2013
13 Thank Whirled_Traveler74
Bangkok, Thailand
“Good Food ... but mind the attitude!!!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Reasonably Good quality of food.

In the menu, there are several warnings which show the attitude of the owner and staff..One of the warning said that the customer should treat the staff with respect. Excuse me!! Look who's talking!!! You better talk to customer with less sarcastic expression and proper attitude. I supposed the guy who talked to me last night was one of the owners.

Admitted that the food was good but I will not rather visit the place again.. I just want to enjoy my food and atmosphere since I paid for it!!!

• Visited February 2013
9 Thank charliebrown999
Perth, Australia
“Great burgers!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Loved the burger and chocolate bun! Angus beef, fresh ad juicy :). Will be back to try some cocktails next time!

Visited January 2013