“Great coffee, great food”
Review of Colonnade

Colonnade
Ranked #196 of 11,272 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sathorn
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Beautiful restaurant with great food and coffee. If there for breakfast, make sure you try the fresh squeezed juices.

TheSukhothaiBangkok, Manager at Colonnade, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are glad to hear that you love our high quality food and coffee at Colonnade restaurant and thank you for your recommendation for other readers to try not only food but also the fresh squeezed juice to freshen up your day.

We hope to welcome you back here again in the near future.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Don t look for the the quantutiy but the quality!
Lobster, foie gras, wagyu, french cheeses, and amazing desserts.
It s just the best in town.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive endorsement of our legendary Sunday Brunch as ‘The Best Brunch in Town’, we are truly appreciated it. We hope to welcome you back again at Colonnade. If you have a chance, please make sure to revisit us for festive Brunch to taste more of our specialties.

Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

I m falling in love with this restaurant on Sunday brunch , the qualities of food , servicese from staffs are impress me

I m a seafood lover , surely you can find the hi-light seafood here such as main lobsters, fresh oysters , especially Alaskan king crab that taste so sweet

Sushi at sushi bar very different from the other Sunday Brunch , here aburi stlye also available , very nice quality

Foie gras very nice too but I m prefered foie gras at Sunday brunch at Sofitel sukhumvit Bangkok

Only roast beef available here , grilled beef is my pirority , so I didn't have it ....

Pasta station is the one that I satisfied , very good taste can comparing to the a lacart dish , in my experience mostly pasta dish at Sunday brunch in 5 stars hotel in Bkk , they cooked never good as an a lacart order that they can be

So pasta here also very nice

Staffs are gave me a fully high standard of services , really make me appreciated ,

I m promise I will return

TheSukhothaiBangkok, Manager at Colonnade, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review on our legendary Sunday Brunch. We are delighted to learn that you satisfied with our delectable menu served on Sunday Brunch. We hope to see you soon and next time you will have a chance to try our Thai buffet line as well.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I really don't understand what has happened to this restaurant it used to be so great.
At a recent lunch the food that cam was to say at best average.
A bowl of Thai noodles at 650 Baht ( US$21) verged on inedible, it was over cooked and cold when it came to the table. 25 Baht street noodles are leaps and bounds ahead of the slop they served up.
The club sandwiches that came were so large and over sized there was no way to eat them without them falling apart.
and again the price.
A few of the old staff remain and are struggling to keep up the standard but sadly are losing out

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I have long heard about how great the brunch at this lovely restaurant is. Having lived in this city for a short while, I did not have the opportunity to visit it until after I left Bangkok. Made a short weekend trip recently and decided to try this place with my Thai friends.

The atmostphere was great with string muscians, and ample natural lights made this a wonderful affair.

The quality of the food was unsurpassed and service impeccable. We were assigned a "makeshift" table at the bar section, but was quickly moved to the main restaurant area after we indicated a wish to change. I have not experienced this level of tact by the service staff. Hence it was refreshing, kudos to the hotel for good training!

The menu can be found on their website http://www.sukhothai.com/uploads/wysiwyg/documents/dining/Brunch%20May2012.pdf. Need i say more? Even my thai friends raved about the Mango sticky rice dessert. THB2,500++ per person is well worth the value.

It would have been great if the price includes free flow of champagne. However, knowing the price of alcohol in the Kingdom, the price would have been prohibitive. The management may want to offer an option rate to include free flow of bubbles for those who wants to indulge?

I will definitely be back!