“Home from Home”

SSIP Boutique Dhevej Bangkok
Ranked #11 of 728 Bangkok B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 9, 2013

For those interested in boutique there is no comparison for the SSIP this spectacular hotel has been furnished with Thai antiques and the finest furniture from Sip family, designs that money can buy. the hotel has a quiet and few people. the neighborhood is convenient for temples, Steve river restaurants, but will take some time into the town center with traffic. if you have older people who have trouble getting around, make sure to choose the rooms in the first floor, and take your time walking around area. if you are on your honeymoon or want a romantic getaway in Bangkok, you need not ever leave this hotel. i can't possibly tell you all the little gems, special features of this hotel. Sip and her staff have surprise for me and my fiance , very lovely and thank you for you kindness.

Steve Family

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Bellabellettre

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Clean, lovely and comfy :) If you are going to bkk not just shopping but sightseeing, you should stay in SSIP. If you are sick of buffet breakfast, you should stat with SSIP. Will come back again in my next trip.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Louise L
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I believe most ppl has same feeling with me after stay SSIP Hotel. The most attractive points is not luxury facility or near by biz area but the hosipitality of all employees and owner there.
We stay there for 5 nights and we have very comfortable experience. The owner, SIP, is always nice and friendly to us and proivded us all advice and recommendation that we need.
If you are looking for a warming, quiet and charming place to stay in BKK, SSIP will be the great choice to you.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank steven l
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We stayed 3 nights here in the August 2013 before we leave Thailand. The thai-style decoration make us feel comfortable, and the service is perfect. We really like the tradition thai-style breakfast.
The staff is really helpful and the location is excellent, you can go to the Grand Palace by ferry at Thewet pier or by bus.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kevincck
Reviewed August 30, 2013

SSIP is a very a very nice boutique hotel, the service was professional and the amenities are top class. We enjoyed our stay there. The moment we set foot into the boutique we were greeted with friendly faces and a welcome drink by hotel staffs. Afterwards the staff showed us to our rooms on the 3rd floor and delivered our bags via a small luggage elevator. The rooms were decorated simply however it captured both the traditional and the modern Thai lifestyles, and it is small things like the folded elephant towels and ribbon paper towel rolls that really highlight the amount of effort and dedication SSIP put towards accommodating its guests.
Our favorite part of SSIP was the breakfast which was preordered the night before (Chicken or pork rice sets) and served at our preferred time. The food was well presented, and accompanied by a variety of Thai traditional dessert, and fresh fruits (different each day).
The owner of the hotel Sip is fluent in Thai, English, and Mandarin. This is a vital skill for accommodating guests coming from different parts of the world, and a skill that’s hard to come by in local boutiques. Much alike the owners, the staffs were also polite and attend to the needs of hotel guests.
During my stay in Bangkok, I obtained several useful advices from the staffs running the hotel. On my first day, my intention was to take a taxi and visit the Grand Palace, however when I asked for directions the receptionist recommended me to take the Ferry from pier No.15 (10mins walk from hotel) to pier No.9, which turned out to be cheaper than a taxi, plus we got the opportunity to appreciate the vibrant river lifestyle while cruising down the Chao Phraya. Apart from giving me directions, the receptionist also introduced to us several temples in the area (Emerald Buddha, Reclining Buddha, and The Temple of Dawn) as well as pointing out that our attires were inappropriate for the Grand Palace due the it’s dress code (Long pants/skirt, sleeved shirts, and no sandals), which saved us both time and money from renting long pants when we get there. For dinner, the staff recommended a riverside Thai restaurant called Steve’s, which is in walking distance of the hotel. I’m very grateful for this recommendation, the food was delicious and the view was amazing! Thanks to SSIP and we hope to return to SSIP again!

Room Tip: Room #32 was very cozy and had a comfortable bed with antique furniture. Also it had a great view of...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Rafael C
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We stayed 2 nights here in August after a few hectic weeks of travel. The room was beautiful and spotlessly clean, the breakfast was great (we really enjoyed the Thai breakfast experience) and the staff were friendly and really helpful. We're so glad we stayed here, it was the perfect place - close enough to the centre but far enough away to be able to relax. The staff also guided us to a fabulous restaurant only a short walk away. I really wish I'd booked here for our last night in Thailand and we'll definitely be back if we are ever in Bangkok again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chocolatieclair
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Staying at SSIP was a great experience. I stayed there for 3 nights. The location is very good for sightseeing to The Grand Palace, The Temple of Reclining Buddha, and The Temple of Dawn. It took only 10 minutes to Thewet pier by walk.

The staff was very helpful. They always offered to help anytime they got a chance. They always helped me get a taxi and gave me directions and information of the places I would like to go.

My room No.25 on the second floor was very clean and quiet with daily cleaning and balcony. It was decorated with antique furniture giving me a warm feeling just like home.

Breakfast was amazing and delightful! They are traditional Thai foods and deserts with tropical fruits. They were very tasty and each day different for 3 days of my stay.

SSIP is one of the best hotels I have stayed and I would recommend to everyone.

Room Tip: My room No.25 on the second floor was very clean and quiet with daily cleaning and balcony. It was...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends