“Miss this and its your loss! Super near to platinum mall and other shopping. Terrific and clean hotel with great smiling and he”
Review of GLOW Pratunam

GLOW Pratunam
Ranked #92 of 867 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Been to Bangkok many times and stay many hotel. This hotel is great and definitely a return for me! Clean and nice decor. Friendly and staff is all fluent in English. Most important, the smile never disappear from their face. Always willing to help whenever I got doubt. Upon checkin, ask me to sit down while they do the checkin and welcome drink come immediately. Went to take the lift and gosh... The cleanliness and the clean air smell upon stepping out from the lift immediately lifted my spirit. I know that this is going to be a great stay.went to room. Tap key card and door and once the door open, no stinky smell but a clean room with luxurious bed awaits me. I know I will love this stay. The bed is comfy and addictive. Everytime I lie down, I have to force myself to wake up. It is that addictive. Hotel is near to many wholesale shopping mall and just a 10 min walk to the central world. There is a 7-11 and a 24 hour macdonald just below the hotel too. Glow pratunum hotel has its own shopping floor too and a foodcourt. Shopping. Eating. Massage.. Just a step away only. Morning breakfast is decent and menu change twice during my 4 day stay. Service staff is prompt to change out plates and food Is replace promptly. Last day check out was prompt and no long waiting. Overall.. It is a confirm return for me. This hotel and its staff makes my stay memorable.

• Stayed October 2013
3 Thank Jimzu

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (233)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Glow Pratunam is a brand spanking new hotel located just a few steps from Platinum Mall. I always stay at the Pratunam area and this is by far the best I've stayed in there in terms of location, service, room size and price. It is situated above a new mall called Shibuya. Centralworld is just a 10 minute walk away and the Chidlom BTS station is about a 15 minute walk. You only need to cross one road to get to Platinum Mall and it is accessible via an overhead bridge. From there, it is a leisurely walk to Centralworld, where you can connect to the elevated walkway that brings you to Chidlom station or all the way to Siam Paragon and Siam Square. It is fully covered so it is walkable any time of the day. It is so near that you can drop off your shopping at the hotel before continuing without having to lug them all over the place.

The rooms are big and spacious. We got a king sized bed and there was a sofa in the room that was big enough for a child to sleep on. In the other room in our booking, instead of a sofa, there was a nice lounging chair with a footstool. Floor is wooden so no worries about moldy or dusty carpets. Bathroom is spacious enough with a shower stall and a wide sink. Toiletries provided are pretty decent and towels are big and fluffy. There is an iPod/iPhone/iPad dock in the room and free wireless internet is provided in the room. Wireless speed is excellent and I never had any problems connecting to the WiFi.

This is definitely a highly recommended hotel for those who wish to shop in the Pratunam area, while still having access to the BTS line. I will definitely stay here again when I return to Bangkok.

10 Thank tj_huat_ah
Singapore
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We had a great stay at this hotel.

When we were at the check in counter, we were served cold lemongrass drinks which were refreshing and tasty. The staff were polite and helpful. The room was nice, clean and spacious. We stayed at level 19 and the view is breath taking.

For the shopaholics, you have Platinum Fashion Mall right across the hotel and Central World, Siam Paragon within 5-10 mins of walking distance. The hotel itself has Starbucks and 24 hrs MacDonald's.

The area is bustling with activities as it is right smack in the middle of Pratunam. We will be back for the next Bangkok holiday.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We spent 3 awesome nights in this hotel. Arrived at 10am everything was done, no waiting necessary. The hotel is very stylish and new and the rooms are spacious. Not to mention the bed, ahh such comfort! Everything is clean and impeccable. The view from our room on the 16th floor was very impressive. The breakfast is quite varied and all the products are fresh. The price for cocktails and bar are very reasonably considering it is a hotel. And the best part is the location which is perfect for shopping and to explore the bustling city of Bangkok. The BTS is 10 15 minutes’ walk. Finally, the staff is very helpful and will provide you top notch services. A very good place to stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank MarianPhel212
Singapore
Reviewed October 25, 2013

There are other quality hotels in Pratunam but this hotel is beyond my expectation!!

Good
- Excellent Customer Service
- Excellent Bedroom Interior & Exterior
- Excellent Location
- The BED!!!! So comfy!!
- Very polite housekeeper (Joanne even made us elephant towels)
- Big room
- Very clean (I'm very particular about the cleaniness and this is the best one so far)
- Centrally located in Pratunam; walking distance to Platinum Fashion Mall
- 10 mins away from Madame Tussads & Siam Ocean World
- 30 mins (no traffic) to DMK Airport
- 20 mins to Chaktuchak Market
- Fast email reply from Hotel Manager
- Smiles everywhere!! It certainly made our day as we are tired from all the shopping and tour.

Bad
- Breakfast wasn't too bad but we're muslims and our choices are limited.
- Tour Packages seem very expensive to me..
- The hotel budget was slightly off for me (about SGD130 per night) but the hotel & service doesn't dissapoint me.

I will personally recommend this hotel to anyone. Also walking distance to Halal restaurant!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank HaneyDanielle
Reviewed October 24, 2013

As stated above. Slight disadvantage is the 20 mins walk to the nearest BTS station (Chit Lom). A taxi ride of around 50 Baht which takes around 5 mins if there is no traffic jam will be an better option than walking.

Wifi is available and cleanliness of our room is of high standard. Do take note that room service end at 11 p.m should you need it. Good thing is that there is a 24 hrs McDonalds just next to the hotel.

Do take note that you will have to take a lift up to the hotel and it is situated on top of the Shibuya Shopping Centre. There is a foot massage center there but standard leave much to be desired.

3 Thank ChristopherSim
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed October 24, 2013

It was our wedding anniversary trip to Bangkok. My daughter help us to book Glow Hotel through booking.com. On the remarks she indicated"wedding anniversary". To my surprise, when i step in our room i saw beautiful hand made towel love swans placed on our bed. It made our day! Will come back again.

Room Tip: our corner suites at level 19 are large & quieter