GLOW Pratunam
    Ten Stars Inn(Bangkok)
    • Breakfast included
    Great 4.5/5
    1,676 results
    All reviewsplatinum mallshibuya mallcentral worldwanton meeoverhead bridgedeluxe corner roomhotel lobbygrand diamondbig cmorning marketthe ground floorwalking distancebed and pillowsbell boyfoot massageerawan shrineshopping area
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed November 14, 2012

I am a frequent traveler, and i am picky person to chose hotel. I chose this hotel because its nearby the shopping paradise for woman - pratunam market. i found this hotel is exceed my expectation even tho still new. staying at the 19th floor. the room was excellent, the service was superb. I regreted that i stay only for 1 night - because i need to go to phuket, and the good part is i can keep my luggage for 3 days for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the bed is awesome, i wont get up from bed. the service was amazing.

i would recommend this hotel to be a 6 stars hotel, and i hope the service will still be amazing in other few years. and i am planning to go back to bangkok on march and difintely weill stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
    1  Thank tae_vip
    Reviewed November 10, 2012

Very good hotel, everything was new. Service was very good and the food (we had breakfast buffet and dinner) was excellent. If you are going to Bangkok to shop, then this is the perfect location for you. It is right in front of Platinum mall and walking distrance to the others (Centre World) etc... The swimming pool was small but very inviting. There are also Thai massage places just a few minutes down the street. The hotel itself is located within a mall but it has a separate entrace and once you are inside the hotel premises you do not feel the mall atmosphere anymore. Considering the location, service and price, I will definitely stay here again each time I visit Bangkok.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
    2  Thank citizenoftheworld34
    Reviewed November 7, 2012

My wife and I had a short stay at Glow. All the staff beginning from the men at the ground floor to the staff at the reception desk and staff from the restaurant where we had our breakfast are ever so ready to serve you with a smile. The F&B Manager, Mr.Sajcha Katerungroch, nickname Mr. Bu is very friendly and helpful. I strongly recommend this hotel even though I had a short stay only but definitely I will choose this hotel on my future trip to Bangkok.

1  Thank Richard_Goh
    Reviewed November 5, 2012

Commendable for their 5 star services for a 4 star hotel. It's nicely located in the heart of Pratunam with platinum mall and pratunam market around the corner.
    The room is spacious and well fitted with all the amenities you can expect for a 5 star room. Modern and sophisticated, everything is new. The bed is ULTRA COMFY. I've been to hotels around the world but it's one of the best I've ever slept in.
    I would have given it a 5 star rating if they were able to fulfill my late check out request. But unfortunately, they can't which is the same thing for my sister who travelled a week earlier.
    Seems like you need to hit a minimum spending with the hotel in order to qualify for late check out.

P.S, it's located in the same street for the famous Wanton Mee, it's a must try for locals and tourist alike.

1  Thank AlexWong
    Reviewed November 2, 2012

The excellent experience I had at Glow motivated me to create a TA account and write this review. Judging by the number of new reviewers who have contributed here, I think it is safe to say that they too were so pleased that they had to share their experience.

My wife and I decided on Glow because it is just across the street from Platinum Mall. The positive reviews on TA helped when researching for accommodation.

The hotel is situated above Shibuya 19 Fashion Mall. Taxi drivers from the airport had trouble understanding "Glow Hotel" or "Shibuya 19" so I suggest printing out the address to make it easier to get there. Note that once you check in, the hotel provides a little card with names of major landmarks (including the hotel) with Thai translations; very handy to use when moving around.

The interior of this boutique hotel looks very new. The decor that greets you at the lobby is nice and looks good in pictures (if you plan to take pics while being served your welcome drink). The corridors along the rooms are very clean and spacious which makes it seem very welcoming. The interior of the rooms are nice too; very clean and spacious (although we had some red ants crawling around the toilet sink but no big deal). We opted for a room with a king bed and it also had a 3 seater couch on the side.

Our rooms came with the buffet breakfast. The spread is decent and nothing to shout about. Your usual assortment of cereals and fruits, juices, yoghurt, toast, made-to-order eggs, sausages, bacon and some local Thai dishes.

The very special thing abou this hotel is the quality of the service. I've had the opportunity to travel to many countries and experience different hotels and Glow Pratunam is by far the best in terms of service. It is not just that everyone is polite and courteous, you really do get a sense that they are friendly/nice people who care about you. Once halfway during breakfast I even got a little shock when one of the waitresses asked me how I was doing. I had at that point already been greeted and seated so you don't expect anything further but they do go the extra mile.

Furthermore, I got food poisoning (from eating at a nearby restaurant called Nara) and at 2am in the morning the staff were so kind to find an open hospital for me and call for a cab. When I got back from hospital later that morning, the staff was sincerely worried about me and asked how I was doing. Later that day, Toto and his staff were very kind to extend my late checkout as I was too weak to go to the airport early for my evening flight. I really felt taken care of and appreciate the kindness shown by the staff.

Kudos to Glow for such service excellence that is surely due to a solid hiring and training process. Despite my trip ending on a bad note, I certainly had a Glowing Day! Will definitely be back and recommend all my friends and family.

1  Thank WillJay