“New & Trendy Boutique hotel with great service.”
Review of GLOW Pratunam

GLOW Pratunam
Ranked #89 of 889 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed October 14, 2012

A bunch of friends and I were there during the same month they opened. The hotel is hence, new and very clean. Service was also great, staff were all smiles and always ready to hold the lift or even offer to carry your bags up with you. They had no qualms helping us make reservations at restaurants or for massages as well. Hotel is great for Platinum Mall shoppers as it's just a stone throw away. The only downsides were 2 things:

- the wi-fi in the room is very weak, we often do not have connection. if need be, you can always use the common pcs to surf the net
- the room i was in had smoke smell in the toiler at certain times which I suspect comes from the neighboring room. It will be great if they smoking rooms are located on a different level from the the non-smoking rooms

Overall, I was happy with my stay here and if I want to stay in Pratunum area again, I will not hesitate to book a room at GLOW.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Excellent service coupled with an excellent stay.

We were warmly greeted once we entered the reception area and that was just the beginning. We were amazed by the spacious, modernly decorate room. It had such a nice bathroom that made me don't mind staying in there longer.

Free wifi, good housekeeing, wonderful location, friendly staff.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Excellent service will be an understatement. The best ever I had experience in decades. A memorable experience. Will be back for sure, if ever Bangkok is on the card. naming anyone staff will be a disservice. The entire team is fantastic.

Prabha
12 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Prabakaran G
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

My friend and I got a free upgrade to a corner deluxe room. Very spacious and big bathroom with both shower and bathtub. 2 wash basins. Worth the value. Also WOW! Services...one of the porter even went out in the rain to hitch us a cab to MBK.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I travelled with a few friends and stayed for 3 nights at this hotel. I have to say that this is a great hotel at a strategic location with superb staffs providing spacious, clean and comfortable rooms with free wifi! Shopping malls and street markets are within minutes of walk with hawker stalls serving local delicacies along the streets of this hotel. Staffs speaks fluent english and everyone has been very friendly and helpful, and front desk manager, Mr.Toto has been extremely kind to have provided us tips on where to visit in Bangkok and getting there at the most convenient way. I will definitely come back to GLOW on my next visit to Bangkok. Thank you Team Glow!

• Stayed: October 2012
4  Thank DLKC
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Me and my wife staye this hotel in the middle of september and we love it very.......The location is good it's staying over shopping mall. Can i say more? I like much the clean room and good work of the housekeep.... The breakfast good to resturan staff good service. The staff all is perfect smile laugh work hard every espesially Mind in front she is very friendly outgoing we like she take care of me and wife she also speak sweden wow...happy with ono, foamii, ninja to ..i still feel the glow in finland...keep up the good work we will be back next year... *.*

Room Tip: 6 floor have good food and taxi is cheaper then tuk tuk
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sebakihell
Reviewed October 2, 2012

The highlights of my stay in the recently opened Glow pratunam hotel have been...

- the Staff, superfriendly and vey well trained in customer service. Very helpful in every thing you may need, starting by front desk manager Toto, who gave me a great explanation of room details.

- the room, with one of the best bed, duvet and pillows you may find in Asia, and with one of the best showers too. Nicely apointed, in a minimalistic causal trend, but taking into account every detail. Every thing sparkling new and superclean.

- the location, with amazing views from the room window of one of the bubbliest areas of Bangkok.
On top of a shopping mall which also includes a great food court just a floor below. Lots of great shopping centres in 5 minutes walk, including Pantip Plaza, opposite the hotel, a paradise for technology lovers.

- high technology in the room. You can control all the lights and aircon from a board on the night table. Many channels on flat screen TV ( I would ask for more channels in English in the future).
Ipod dock. Free wifi, fast enough for Skype.

-Facilities, including a nice pool, gym and steam room. Great restaurant and room service.
Breakfast was complete for my taste, very healthy with many fruits and vegetables, that I really appreciate.

I arrived early in the morning and though I couldnt get straight to the room, they accomodated me as soon as possible free of charge.

A late check out was not possible either but I was able to use the facilities, leave my luggage and have a shower when I picked it up just before going to the airport for a long flight.

I will use it again for my business trips for sure. As a woman travelling on my own, I felt taken care of, even though it is a big hotel. Staff have a genuine attitude, do not look for the tip like happens in other hotels. Even cleaning staff you meet in the corridors are super polite and speak English.

Room Tip: All the rooms are exactly the same, just twin beds of a double.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo