Gift Private Day Tours
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Old City and Bangkok City Tour

My husband and I booked two separate days of tours with Gift on the recommendation of a friend and... read more

Reviewed December 26, 2019
lscars98
Very Gifted Lady

If you want an excellent guide who knows and loves her people and country then Gift is the lady. We... read more

Reviewed December 6, 2019
bam35
Norwich, United Kingdom

All reviews local thai restaurant private air conditioned car day trip grand palace an excellent guide public transportation itinery significance traffic
Selected filters
Reviewed March 2, 2017

My family recently traveled to Thailand and we had a fantastic experience with Gift Private Day Tours. Arranging the tour was incredibly easy, as Gift was always quick to respond to emails and answer any questions we had. She set us up with our guide, Joom, who was absolutely wonderful. She was very knowledgeable and passionate about sharing the history and culture of Thailand with us. We learned so much from her in one short day and we really appreciated the effort she put into helping us better understand Thai traditions. My father had asked if we could visit a tailor and jewelry shop, which Gift and Joom arranged for us at the end of the tour. Joom was also very helpful in explaining the public transportation system so that we could navigate our way around the city successfully on our own for the rest of our time in Bangkok. The private van was also very comfortable, with cold drinking water provided. The driver was kind and prompt! Overall, the experience was top-notch. I would highly recommend Gift and Joom to anyone visiting Bangkok in the future!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed February 25, 2017

It was a great half day tour (7am - 11.30am).
Ms. Gift is a great and nice guide, she has great knowledge and her English is perfect.
The TrainMarket is very interesting and authentic, the Floating market is a nice experience but mostly for tourists.
Ms. Gift picked us up on time at 7 at the Hotel lobby. Nice and clean car, the driver did his job very well too.
We were wondering that the tour ended so early, but the markets are not that far away from Bangkok. Very relaxed tour.

Date of experience: February 2017
Guide Gift G, Owner at Gift Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Dear my valued guests,

Thank you very much for choosing my service and thank you very much for sharing your great experiences. It's my great reward from my job.

Hope I will have a chance to take care of you again.

God bless you.

Gift

Reviewed January 31, 2017

We are a group of 8 friends ranging from late 30's to late 60's who visited Bangkok (on the way to Phuket for 2 nights and only one full day in January. To make the most of the time we had in Bangkok I decided to book a tour and came across Gift from the trip advisor reviews. She confirmed to me quickly her availability and asked me to send about 40% deposit by PayPal to secure the booking (trust her she is very honest). We had great communication before the tour and she turned up at the hotel bright and early. We did flower and fruit market, Wat Pho, temple of Emerald Buddha and also lunch at a fab restaurant. Gift has great knowledge of her city and took us on the sky train ( we used this successfully on our own later in the evening) & water taxis and a trip on long tail boat up the Choaphraya River. Gift gave this trip a very personal touch and we would never have done as much as we did if we hadn't booked her...we all loved it. She was very friendly and we never felt bored or rushed. She took photos the whole day and then sent us the link so that we can see them. Gift went above and beyond to ensure we had a fab day. Five stars for Gift ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date of experience: January 2017
Guide Gift G, Owner at Gift Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2017

Thank you very much for your great feeling about my service. I do happy to take care of your group and to be & share my love about my country to your group. I always welcome you all back to Thailand.

Nice to know you all.

Guide Gift

Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

Gift was so helpful planning our choices to see the Grand Palace, floating and train market. Please know we thoroughly enjoyed having her associate, Joom as our guide.

She was so much fun to be with and her joy for Thailand and making sure we enjoyed what we did it was appreciated. We feel we made a good friend and her enthusiasm for what she does allowed us to learn about your country, the food, the various sites, as well as learning about the culture and their dearly departed King.

We loved Joom and give her our best and thank you for your service and setting the arrangements. I will be sure to recommend Gift and her guiding to any friends that I might know planning to visit Thailand in the future.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed January 15, 2017

Gift picked us up at our hotel in Bangkok punctually. We were very suprised that she had a driver with her (because we haven't seen this before in Asia; the guide was always driving). This was pretty handy as he could just drop us of when it was crouded and pick us up later by the directions given by Gift.

Gift is a lovely person. Her English is really good. It was more feeling like you do a trip with some friend than with an unknown guide. First, we head to the train market which took us about 1 hr. We talked the whole way and it was not feeling like 1 hr at all! She also gave us some information about the region and the train market.

The market itself was really amazing! Even when we were standing on the train tracks, we still couldn't believe that a train will go through this hustle soon. Also, it was really interesting to see all those veggies you haven't seen before. When the train came, it was really an event. You would never see something like this in Europe.

After that, we head to the Amphawa floating market. It was really authentic with a lot of local people visiting. Also, it was quiet good to have somebody translating for you :) A lot of sellers switched their stalls from boats to the land the last years, because it is easier to handle. But still it's really beautiful with all the stalls around the water.

Gift paid for us the 1hr boat trip to the fire flies - we received the last 2 spots on the boat for the time slot. Although it was not the best season to see them, we did! Afterwards we drove back to our hotel.

Also, Gift made a lot of pictures during the day (additionally to the ones we did). She provided a link to the pictures afterwards so that you can download them at home.

All in all, we felt really safe and comfortable. It was a great day with a lot of impressions. As said before, it was feeling like one day out with a friend. It seems like Gift really likes what she does. She is really open minded and also interested to learn something about your culture.

THANKS FOR THE NICE DAY :D

We definately recommend to book a trip with her.

Date of experience: December 2016