Gift Private Day Tours
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Old City and Bangkok City Tour

My husband and I booked two separate days of tours with Gift on the recommendation of a friend and... read more

Reviewed December 26, 2019
lscars98
Very Gifted Lady

If you want an excellent guide who knows and loves her people and country then Gift is the lady. We... read more

Reviewed December 6, 2019
bam35
Norwich, United Kingdom

All reviews local thai restaurant private air conditioned car day trip grand palace an excellent guide public transportation itinery significance traffic
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2017

Gift picked us up at our hotel in Bangkok punctually. We were very suprised that she had a driver with her (because we haven't seen this before in Asia; the guide was always driving). This was pretty handy as he could just drop us of when it was crouded and pick us up later by the directions given by Gift.

Gift is a lovely person. Her English is really good. It was more feeling like you do a trip with some friend than with an unknown guide. First, we head to the train market which took us about 1 hr. We talked the whole way and it was not feeling like 1 hr at all! She also gave us some information about the region and the train market.

The market itself was really amazing! Even when we were standing on the train tracks, we still couldn't believe that a train will go through this hustle soon. Also, it was really interesting to see all those veggies you haven't seen before. When the train came, it was really an event. You would never see something like this in Europe.

After that, we head to the Amphawa floating market. It was really authentic with a lot of local people visiting. Also, it was quiet good to have somebody translating for you :) A lot of sellers switched their stalls from boats to the land the last years, because it is easier to handle. But still it's really beautiful with all the stalls around the water.

Gift paid for us the 1hr boat trip to the fire flies - we received the last 2 spots on the boat for the time slot. Although it was not the best season to see them, we did! Afterwards we drove back to our hotel.

Also, Gift made a lot of pictures during the day (additionally to the ones we did). She provided a link to the pictures afterwards so that you can download them at home.

All in all, we felt really safe and comfortable. It was a great day with a lot of impressions. As said before, it was feeling like one day out with a friend. It seems like Gift really likes what she does. She is really open minded and also interested to learn something about your culture.

THANKS FOR THE NICE DAY :D

We definately recommend to book a trip with her.

Reviewed January 8, 2017

After being urgently requested by my clients to arrange a tour in Thailand, I came across Gift and her service through various suggestions online. I decided to call her up and she did not hesitate to help me arrange a day tour to Ayuttaya. Everything went pretty well during the booking process and she clearly gave me all the info I needed for the tour. During the tour, there were a few hiccups but she handled it professionally. She was more than happy to go above what is promised to make sure you have a great time. Definitely worth the experience 100%.

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank paul19922017
Guide Gift G, Owner at Gift Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2017

Thank you so much for your worthy time to write your feedback and share your experiences to others travellers. I am so glad to have a chance to take care of your clients.
Have a good new year 2017

Guide Gift

Reviewed January 5, 2017

Gift was a wonderful tour guide. She took us around Bangkok showing us the highlights. She was able to get us into the palace very easily on a day that was quite crowded. Her english is excellent. Above everything else, she is an extremely nice person. Our daughter wasn't feeling well that day, and Gift was very in tune with her needs and also our needs as a family. We would definitely recommend Gift as a tour guide!

Reviewed December 31, 2016

Gift was a wonderful tour guide for our family! We had a very short time in Bangkok and wanted to see as much as possible in a short amount of time. Gift kept us moving around Bangkok quickly while sharing wonderful information about the city. We had our three children (Ages 10, 7 and 6). They had lots of questions! Gift patiently and kindly answered them all. The kids loved her! We were so grateful! We were also grateful that Gift snapped pictures along the way for us. We finally have vacation photos with the whole family! We were happy Gift taught us to use the Sky Train. The next day we had a short amount of time in the city and we felt confident getting around. Overall it was a wonderful day in Bangkok!

Date of experience: December 2016
Guide Gift G, Owner at Gift Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2017

Dear my valued Guests,
Thank you very much for your wonderful reviews. It makes me so happy all the day long today. I feel like I have more power and energy to work go on. Thank you so much again for your time to share your experiences to others. Hope to have a chance to take care of you again.
Always wel come back to My wonderful country.
God Bless You.

Guide Gift

Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

My friend and I planned a trip to Phuket and decided to add two days in Bangkok. After reviewing tours, I became a little overwhelmed because all of the tours were large groups. I also became a little overwhelmed by the number of places that you could tour (we only had two days). I found gift guide and emailed her. In hours via email, I was able to planned two private tours with her at a reasonable price(she uses PayPal if you are skittish about transacting via email). One full day and a half day. Gift's English is excellent! She was very knowledgeable about the city and provided insight and stories as we moved along. She did not give long boring rehearsed speeches! You can tell that she loves the city and her job. She also times the visits to avoid heavy crowds! That was AMAZING! As we were leaving places, crowds of people were coming in! As an extra added bonus, gift took pictures of us and email them to us after the tour. She knew exactly where to place us to get the perfect pics (see pics that I posted). Her recommendation for restaurant and shopping were perfect. I travel a lot and normally shy away from tours unless it's a short trip. However, Gift was a perfect tour guide and her prices make it reasonable to allow for a private tour.

1  Thank 301nandic

Dear my lovely clients ,

Thank you very much again for choosing my service this time of your visiting. I was so enjoy with your children and you.... Your children were so nice and talkative ones. I will never forget them and you too.
And hope to take care of you and your children again. I really love them.
Thank you very much again for your worthy time to write this wonderful review. I believe your experiences will be so helpful for many travellers.

Hope to meet you and take care of you again in the future.

May God bless you and your family.

GuideGift